Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread..Again!

Go down 
+12
ninadoll
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Willow
Maria Cullen
Lusty
Kenzie
cklover42
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Nah, it wasn't too bad. I'm alittle more swollen today and its sore but nothing unmanagable. I've been taking motrin which helps with swelling and some of the soreness. Washing it is what makes it more sore cuz your basically moving it around and getting soap in it lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Ouch! Well take care of that thing and I am glad you got something you wanted.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

I plan on it.. I have been wanting it for awhile now. Oh and on the boy front he texted me this morning just saying "Hi" so I texted him back saying Hi as well and that was like 3 hours ago.. ASS!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm

girl let me tell you.. men just suck i swear! LMAO
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:57 pm

I dont think anyone will truly ever understand why guys act the way they do.....but if you are lucky you find one of the rare breed and hang onto them. Lets hope all the single ladies find their Edward....or any member of the Cullen males lol.....and hang onto them.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Men can be complete asshats !

On a side note David Beckham is sexy as fizzuck
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm

David Beckham is extremely sexy....he is no Kellan or Rob but yes still sexy.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 pm

I love Beckham but I do not like his wife.. Never cared for her.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm

He is still no Rob or Kellan lol or even Jackson. Oh today I was flipping through channels and Cant Hardly Wait was on.....how hilarious is it that Peter was in that as a teenager lol and a jerk at that. Who would have that he would become Carlisle Cullen the sweet and compassionate old vampire
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:07 am

Gah so I offically know he is pissed at me because I wanna wait on having sex. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT? I fucking hate men, well except The Cullens. I am so pissed off right now I could punch something. I asked for a damn MONTH, A MONTH!!!! And he gave me crap about that. Ok sorry I'm done with that.. Smackdown was interesting.. Can't wait for Raw on Monday..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:25 am

ohhh forget his ass! girl for real that's like not having ANY respect for you and you are so worth that! he's not worth it. that is probably mean but that's how i see it. all he wants is to get his nut and that's not right!

yeah ummm smackdown...i uh...i don't want to go there. when i found out about it i was pretty damn pissed. when i watched it.. i never wanted jeff to hit matt so hard in my life. i was shocked at how into it i got and how i let it get to me. it's just work and all but wwe should stop with the house fire and losing jack shit.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 am

^ I have and always will hate when they get too too personal like that for heat or whatever....when TNA used refrences of Jeff Jarretts dead wife it made me a little sick inside...even thought he condoned i deemed it unecessary!....

but I recently joined a board for Avenged Sevenfold and there was a post for this website where apparently people post stuff about how shitty their life is and this particular story caught my eye so I rushed over here to post it lol!

Quote :

Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML

LMAO!!!! that is so terrible...if you haven't heard of it it's called Fmylife.com hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 pm

I am the only one who finds that ridiculously hilarious. That should so be the new line for breaking up. Forget its not you its me just tell the truth.....I am looking someone more like my Edward.....then hold up the book. Thats great right there.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Ok so I just heard that Andrew Martin has passed away. Now I was never a fan of the guy but that is still very sad. He was so young and I know he had personal issues and all but still that is still a horrible thing to hear. After reading the status on Kelly Kelly's myspace I was near tears. Any time you lose someone you are close to it is a tragedy and you can tell from her words how heart broken she really is.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 am

Man I loved me some Test he was one of my favorites definitely! So I was fucking shocked and sad man...I didn't even know about him and Kelly Kelly when I read her myspace page and just took into account that fact that he left wrestling because he didn't want to be a statistic, I got so overwhelmed with sadness and started crying....this is so saddening and I send nothing but love to his family and close friends...Gah these emotions are getting the best of me...I'm crying again he was so young and did everything in his power to not have his life turn out this way... Sad

This business takes a toll on those guys and I hate to see things like this happen...
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am

Im sick, I have THE cold from hell. My throat is sore, my glads are swollen, My sinuses hurt & I keep going dizzy when I stand up.
Maria is not a happy bunny
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:24 pm

aw... i hope you feel better girl. I hate it when i feel crappy and when you mix dizzy in its just not good.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 pm

I hope you feel better Maria. I know that crap is going around.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm

My lip hurts Sad I am seriously hating this weather. Its cold and rainy I gotta return something at Walmart and I just don't feel like going.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm

its sunny and clear sky's here in ct. but its cold errrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Woo its like 60 outside today!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Well then I guess you ladies would love Tampa with this sunny and warm weather. Want to switch places lol. I am the weird one who loves the cold and rain.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 pm

hehe no i'm good.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
My lip hurts Sad I am seriously hating this weather. Its cold and rainy I gotta return something at Walmart and I just don't feel like going.

hope your lip feels better...mine hurts a little now,but in the beginning I kept getting it caught on shit...and almost everyday I put the comb through my eyebrow ring...so i feel your pain girl...

and I also loves the cold weather...way better than thie Vegas heat I have to deal with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread..Again!
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next