Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob on GQ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Rob on GQ! Empty
PostSubject: Rob on GQ!   Rob on GQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 am

well be on the look out for the april issue... if you didn't already know!

Quote :

Hang on to your newsstands, Twilight fans—it looks like Robert Pattinson is about to cover more than bedroom walls

After rampant speculation on fan sites, sources tell Celebuzz that Pattinson will grace the April cover of GQ Magazine, what we're told is the magazine's offerings for What's Hot in 2009.

"For sure April," our source says.

While a magazine rep said the Conde Nast title does "not confirm or comment about upcoming issues before they have been completed or closed," the glossy has been no stranger to heat-seeking stars.

Jennifer Aniston caused mass hysteria in January when she showed on the cover draped in nothing but a tie, and Gossip Girl hunk Penn Badgley proved his juggling talents that same month.

And while April is the Hot Issue, don't expect Pattinson to flash some Taylor Lautner-tight abs.

The hunky actor reportedly indicated it's "definitely true" he'd much rather hit a pub than the treadmill.

loves it and I'm excited for it...I will definitely go out and purchase this!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Rob on GQ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob on GQ!   Rob on GQ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am

Um hell to the yea! I cant wait for that! That is so funny because I saw some ugly man on GQ when I was at the store not too long ago and I was thinking.....Kellan or Rob should be on there....or both!
Back to top Go down

Rob on GQ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: ON THE BIG SCREEN :: The Actors-
Jump to: