Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? Empty
PostSubject: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:22 am

90210 star AnnaLynne McCord is still in negotiations to play Volturi temptress Heidi in New Moon,
saying there are still some scheduling conflicts to work out. But what is quite interesting is that she revealed in a new MTV article she almost played Rosalie in Twilight–"Something that few Twilighters realize, however, is that the vampire-loving actress nearly played Nikki Reed’s part in the original
film. “They wanted me to play Rosalie,” she recalled. “I met with the producers when ‘Twilight’ was casting, the original. I was on ‘Nip/Tuck’ at the time. And they were like, ‘We’d love to have you in
this little film we’re doing called ‘Twilight,’ but the family only has small roles.’ They were like, ‘It shoots in Oregon, so you probably couldn’t do it anyway.’ And I was like, ‘If it shot [in L.A.] that would be cool.”
"Then this little film ‘Twilight’ blows up, crazy,” she laughed, enjoying her seemingly predestined participation in the franchise. “So, I came back in for a [recent 'New Moon'] meeting and was like, ‘Hey, remember me? I supported you way back when!’ I’m like, ‘Let’s do this!’”

Ok it is official I dont like this chick! Nikki is such a better Rosalie than she would have been ugh seriously her as Rosalie??!!! I am sooooo glad she didnt get the part and the way she talks in interviews is like, well like I'm so like ANNOYED!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 am

omg! so not rosalie! of course we have nikki now! thank the lord! the word always was or is that cathrine and nikki were good friends. i always found that off.. but right at this moment.. i'm thankful!

gah i don't like her for reals now. what a i want to be famous cause of this now bitch! i really hope she doesn't get the part!! so much for her just "playing" a bitch on tv. seems like she really is!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:03 am

I totally agree Tam. She is acting so cocky like Oh I would have been Rosalie if my schedule would have allowed me too...Yea right! Nikki is amazing as Rosalie and thank the lord that she got the part. She has Rosalie down! That look OME that look! This chick is definitely annoying me now and yes I think I shall call her poodle girl lol. In the pic they had up her hair was just everywhere and she didnt look pretty at all! How the hell is she supposed to play Rosalie looking like a poodle! Someone just tell me that much! I dont want her in the movie at all but if she is at least it is only a couple of lines max!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:10 pm

I dont like her ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Yeah I don't like her at all. She can't act either. Thank god Heidi is a small role so she can't royally screw up the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm

I may be in the minority here,but I likes Annalynne...I perfer her acting skills I think she's a pretty good actress,but....She sounds like the female Michael Copon lol! Still like her but I'd figure she'd be a bit snobbish....Sucks when someone you like is a complete tool...I am glad she didn't get the part cause I like Nikki more...but I wouldn't have minded her as Rosalie!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 pm

I dont think she would have played a good Rosalie in general. She is really snobby and thinks she is prettier than she really is. The girl needs a reality check. I dont even want her in the movie at all but at least it is a small role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?   Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annalynne McCord as Rosalie Hale?
Page 1 of 1