Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

evermore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

evermore Empty
PostSubject: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:10 pm

uh oh... i found a new book..lmao! i came across it at walmart and i will admit the back didn't grab at me right away. it had my attn tho. the front however said "the immortals" at the bottom and i had to skim thru it. i ran across this one page and it had to do with this girl (ever) and this guy (damen). in this part she's freaking out and her friend has like blood all over her. blah blah...he then goes.. i was hoping i wouldn't have to do this. i had to pick it up.

it's the first of a series. and on the site it is listed as young adult. it's about a girl that loses her whole family. but she lives. well when she wakes up she has powers. she can read minds and when people touch her she can see things from them and she sees auras. well enter this guy that she can't stop thinking about and he can clear her mind and make her feel normal. but what is he?! she fels warm and tingly when he touches her and he has no aura! only dead people have no aura Wink she also sees her dead sister (and other dead people) lol.

so far i'm totally into it! i can't wait to see what happens. it really wastes no time getting to the point of the story and i like that about a book. i love the fact that one of her best friends is also a gay guy. the other a girl that is all goth but really she's just looking for attn. but she's the one that goes to this vampire club.

so i'm not far into it but i dont' want to stop. but what sucks is the next book won't come out until august of this year..haha. but this one seems good! not sure how far in the series she will go but i'm excited. ok i just found some info on it..haha this book just came out! it came out on 2/3/09 and she plans on having 5 in the series. YAY!!!

http://alysonnoel.com/IMMORTALS/index_immortals.php

that's the site. she has some other books as well. i haven't really looked them yet tho. i haven't even gotten thru chapter 9 yet and i had to come share this with yall. i bet i'll be done by tonight..haha. so excited and i hope that yall pick it up and read it. it's in paperback and i got it at walmart for $8.47 i think it was.

ok i'm gonna skim the board real fast and get back to reading..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

evermore Empty
PostSubject: Re: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 am

this really needs to be the next book you all read! i'm done...lmao. finished it in a matter of hours. couldn't put it down. now i'm sad it's over cause i have to wait for the next one..lol

boy was a i surprised too! the twist to it is so not what you would think it would be. when that i happened i thought damn she's good..so got me. but then there was another twist and i sat straight up and said OMG!

this could be the next big thing i swear. it's a good fast read too. but not so fast you don't understand or can't follow or that she leaves things out. yep get this one and read it. this will be on that i post about like i did twilight....

knowing there there will be a total of 5 books too. i'll be mad waiting...haha
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

evermore Empty
PostSubject: Re: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:15 pm

def getting this book now!! haha..thamks tam!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

evermore Empty
PostSubject: Re: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm

I wanna read this but I also don't wanna wait till the next book comes out. I picked up the first in the Blue Blood series today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

evermore Empty
PostSubject: Re: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 am

yeah now that i've read it i'm like holy shit now i have to wait! hahaha. i was thinking about the damn thing today! i really did enjoy it. i've seen those before, i have a shit pile list i'm working on right now. a friend is actually sending me all 10 of lynsay sands books. so that's my next set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

evermore Empty
PostSubject: Re: evermore   evermore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evermore
Page 1 of 1