Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I H8 JACOB BLACK

Go down 
+15
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
HollyGeorgina
Kenzie
emmi
Lusty
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
twilightman23
obsessed
hannah141627
Teffy
Tamran
cklover42
xxxedwardloverxxx
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:24 am

Wow how.....nicely put...LMAO I have never heard that saying in my life but um ok you got me there
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:24 am

ahh that was a nice way to say it.. i always say....opinions are like assholes..everybody has one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 am

Never heard that before...ever...not sure how I feel about it. Kind of....ewwwwww. Why couldnt be like everyone has mouths or ears or eyes does it really have to be so crude oh and who makes sayings like that or sayings in general. I always find it interesting how sayings become cliches and other are rarely used. For once I would like someone to be able to backtrack and say oh well so and so say that and it just took off from there LMAO. Oh but back to the topic lol I dont think it is weird to hate and love a fictional character. People love Edward but when someone says they hate Jacob its suddenly....how can you hate a fictional character. Hell if I love Edward there is a good chance hating Jacob wouldnt be hard for me to do.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am

I think my grandpa is freakin wacked out anyways. He was in the hospital when he said it. *CRAZY*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 am

The saying is just funny but in like a wow um ok that's random type of way lol. I honestly have never heard that before so it was an experience lol dont think I will be using it on a day to day basis though.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Tamran wrote:
ahh yes but the ones that like jake have to defend him. of course those people are gonna post in a i hate jake thread. you would in a i hate edward thread..hell i would too..haha i can honestly say that i do not know how the huge jake fans can hate edward... i really really don't...
I don't hate Edward either. Both him and Jake have their pros and cons. I think that in the end though, it all boils down to whom you have a stronger connection with or who you can relate to the most. And for me, it's Jacob Smile

Just throwing my two cents in.....
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 pm

love that saying lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Yea it definitely depends on the connection and how you relate people and their personalities. For me Bella and Edward forever and Jacob was always just the friend trying to make it more. Even though she had a connection with Jacob it was never the same connection she had with Edward. Thats why I found it so interesting about the whole imprinting thing because as soon as SM mentioned that I just had to sigh in relief because Jacob and Bella knew each other before Edward and after he left and yet there was no imprinting done so at least the whole soulmate theory was out of the way. I agree with Tam on that. Bella and Edward were the couple I wanted in the end and honestly even after the kiss with Jacob I wasnt worried that she would go to him. Edward is just so.....amazing lol and dazzling. I love his whole gentleman thing and it isnt a facade it is truly how he is. There were plenty of times when he was tested by Jacob and he could have acted like a jerk and tried to fight him but he didnt. It just wasnt who he was and I think that was one thing I respected about Edward. He stood by his word. He did things only to protect Bella and that never changed.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:25 pm

I am SO sad right now...because of all of my posts I am in the "New Moon Fan" stage.....I am not a New Moon Fan. If anything it was book i liked the absolute least so I will be posting like crazy to get out of it. I dont mind the others but grrrr to New Moon Fan! Just need to get that off of my chest and this is the perfect topic to do it because I hate New Moon because of Jacob! The only parts I loved were....The beginning and the end LMAO.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 pm

yeah bella and edward all the way bella dumps edward and goes off with jacob would never have been a hit

(hehe)
Back to top Go down
emmi
Bitten
emmi

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : mind reading
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

hehe lol i dont mind jacob but he seems to read bella all wronge with the hole i love you ,you must love me to thing going on
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

He is egotistical and has a short fuse. He sees what he wants to see and he takes a gesture totally wrong. She sent him some mixed signals but I am sorry no means no and when he forced himself on her and kissed her I about blew up. Then he had the nerve to blame her when she broke her hand. Last time I checked any woman would react like that when they get kissed when they dont want to get kissed but by that point Jacob was too far gone to care. He kind of reminded me of a Mike Newton because he totally read signals wrong but that's Jacob for you.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 pm

The books just really wouldn't be the same without Jacob and his personality though... I just can't imagine it.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I dont think I will ever be a Jacob fan or what he seemed to represent in the book. Some people like him but like I always say I am only Team Edward for sure and because of it I couldnt stand the crap Jacob would say
Back to top Go down
HollyGeorgina
Bitten
HollyGeorgina

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:30 pm

How can you hate Jacob Black? Im sorry but he's the best bloke in the series.

1) He's funny.

2) He's sweet

3) He has a real heart

4) He's warrm

5) Taylor Lautner plays him, you can't get hotter than that =)

Okay, I'm not completley casting Edward off, he is rather hot too, but he's too sensible and controlling. You need to have fun and Jacobs your man!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. There is no way Jacob or Taylor is hotter than Edward or Robert Pattinson. And Jacob isnt sweet he is arrogant, rude, disrespectful and immature he is way too flawed for me. I'll state more once I get control of my gag reflex after reading that.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 am

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Leave my Jakey alone!!!

He is not arrogant!!

Disrespectful at times, maybe, but arent we all?

Immature, yes, but he is young.

Give my guy a break!!

I'll take him!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Good you can take him and keep him away forever. The guy is arrogant all through the books. Everytime you turn around he is talking about who can beat up which vampire he could take if he wanted to and even after he forced himself on Bella he was all smug about it even when she broke her hand telling her she shouldnt have tried to hit him......he shouldnt have forced himself on her! Please take Jake and solve all our problems!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 am

I will take him, thank you!

And seriously, wow.

Just remember who kept Bella happy and sane when Edward left her.

I'm not replying to anything more on this post, I don't want any arguements to start.

Just know that I love Edward too. In fact, theres no one in the book I hate. I always try to hear everyone's opinions and such, and there is no opinion that is wrong, but I feel kinda like uhhh...I dunno.

I am totally tapping out of this post.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:23 am

Dani you know I love ya but lets face it we are going to disagree on Jacob. I will say this about Jacob. He was one of those characters that either you loved or you hated and I think it was just how he was written. For some people they know a Jacob or can totally relate to him. For others he was every pet peeve they have ever had and annoyed the crap out of them. I think the book just brings out so much passion in people. I mean think about all the people who love Edward soooo much and love Edward or the Cullens it just brings out emotion in you like any good book does. I dont like Jacob, it is just how it is, I love hearing other opinions about it because it definitely makes things interesting in here. I love it that people are so passionate about the books and their characters just like me. We all arent always going to agree and there is nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Rachelle you got some real heel heat going in here lol!

I LOOOVE JACOB BLACK...

He was quite immature I will say,but he is a 15 year old boy find me more than a few 15 year olds that aren't immature...and on top of that he's in love!Lethal combination...Edward has had 100 years to practice to not be an asshole lol!

His view on love is simple which probably rubs people the wrong way...he doesn't see the complex situation he and Bella were in all he knew was that Edward left and he stepped in and he was there for her when he needed her and that she shouldn't even consider Edward as a suitor anymore...Now I love Jacob because he is human and so relatable...IDK how many times I or people I know have been there for someone you had feelings for and they drag you into their drama knowing all well how you feel only to just to overlook you for someone in your opinion didn't deserve them...Jake was also very flawed and deep under that immature sort of selfish exterior was a kind hearted boy who loved Bella unconditionally...Bella is so to blame for some of his behavior IMO she was leading my Jake on lol! The lines between friendship and Serious Relationship were blurred...I will admit Jake had his points where he was such a tool,but I just chalked it up to frustration and teenage angst hehe! he didn't know how to handle the feelings he had and that was obvious in the ways he lashed out...He was frustrating as hell,but so was Edward...gosh he was controlling as hell in the begginning I will say...IMO it is easy to rack up a list of why you like or hate either Jacob or Edward and why which one is better basically! that's all there is to it!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I really dont care if the Jacob lovers or Team Jacob doesnt like what I have to say. Im Team Edward and Im not really trying to win over any Jacob fans in here. Bring on the heel heat if you want but I dont have to be Team Jacob or even like Jacob to be in this forum. Razz And since when does not liking Jacob make me a heel....hmmmm interesting. I'm Team Edward...end of story! Cool
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 am

cklover42 wrote:
I really dont care if the Jacob lovers or Team Jacob doesnt like what I have to say. Im Team Edward and Im not really trying to win over any Jacob fans in here. Bring on the heel heat if you want but I dont have to be Team Jacob or even like Jacob to be in this forum. Razz And since when does not liking Jacob make me a heel....hmmmm interesting. I'm Team Edward...end of story! Cool

I will definitely say that I like your presence on this board and I love your post...you're cool with me and the others....but when it comes to Jacob you do catch some heel heat...esp from this Jacob mark right here lol! and you damn sure shouldn't care if anyone doesn't like what you're saying it's all opinions and they just happen to clash on the subject of my Jakey Poo Razz (hold on while I have a moment to remind myself that he isn't real lol!) that's all I was getting at....I definitely agree you don't have to be team Jacob to be on this forum that's the beauty of it all...it's just difference of opinions yo! I love you
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 am

Thats right so bring the heel heat on! I am Team Edward forever and proud of it! You can mark out all you want for your....Jakey poo? Wow girl you got it bad.....but I will stick with the Cullens! Keep the dog I will take a boy that sparkles any day of the week!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am

cklover42 wrote:
Keep the dog I will take a boy that sparkles any day of the week!

hahahaha this made me laugh so hard.....hmmm what a catch a boy that sparkles in the daylight and feeds off blood... and one with a bad temper, fleas, that can't seem to keep clothes on his back lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I H8 JACOB BLACK   I H8 JACOB BLACK - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I H8 JACOB BLACK
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next