Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Lover

Go down 
+3
obsessed
Tamran
ninadoll
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Dark Lover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm

yep that's how i was too. there was/is something about him. it's his dark side i think. but i so love v! and his book is really good too!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

hmmm Think I will give this a try...I'm definitely interested and have been waiting for something to read that can keep me reading like Twilight did! I'm actually looking it up right now...found some used copies for like 4 bucks!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 am

this is usually my series that i suggest after twilight. i however like any book or series say do not go into it thinking twilight. twilight is twilight and others are others. if you compare them in any way it's not fair to you, the books or the writers.

but as a grown up series this is the top of my list.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 am

Tamran wrote:
this is usually my series that i suggest after twilight. i however like any book or series say do not go into it thinking twilight. twilight is twilight and others are others. if you compare them in any way it's not fair to you, the books or the writers.

but as a grown up series this is the top of my list.

I have tried sooo hard not to think Twilight...but I think the only thing I am comparing with these other books and twilight is...if these books can keep me interested like they did...I think I just picked bad books...I have this urge to just read and read and read,but just can't get into anything...I like to read books about any subject matter it just has to be good...these sound like they can keep my interest so I will definitely order it next week!
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:00 pm

So Im done with the Series...finished it yesterday...sigh..im sad that its over...i need to get the insider guide now or whatever its called...and a new book comes out in april...about revehnge...im so excited!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:35 pm

yes get the insiders guide. it's so much fun to read! yes i can't wait for the new book to come out. i will be there the day it comes out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover   Dark Lover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2