Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Team Are You ?

Go down 
+6
cklover42
Stargazer
*Shantanee*
hannah141627
Tamran
Maria Cullen
10 posters

Which Team Are You ?
Team Edward
Which Team Are You ? I_vote_lcap42%Which Team Are You ? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Team Jacob
Which Team Are You ? I_vote_lcap17%Which Team Are You ? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Team Switzerland
Which Team Are You ? I_vote_lcap41%Which Team Are You ? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Which Team Are You ? Empty
PostSubject: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm

As a matter of interest which team are you ? Team Edward, Team Jacob or Team Switzerland ?

Im Team Edward baby
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:48 pm

i think we all know what i am! i'll probably be the only one to pick it too. but i really am with everything i have team switzerland! not that i want bella with jake. cause i want her with edward. hell i want edward myself but i'd take jake too.. on the sly Wink
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm

TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:18 pm

As much as I campaign for my Jakey Poo lol! I still adore Edward...so I'm gonna go with Team Switzerland...It may not be equally,but I have a love for them both...Edward Made you love him cause he's damn near the perfect man...and you love Jake cause he's loving and flawed he's human and someone you can relate to!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:30 pm

See I have a love hate relationship with Jacob, Sometimes I totally love him & other times I could do a Bella & punch him in the face ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 pm

edward baby yeeeah I love you
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:49 pm

i think one reason i love jake so much is because he's not perfect. that's just human. not only that how you love him one minute and want to kick his ass the next.. that's like real life with a man. because in real life.. there is not an edward...well there may be a couple and i bet they are snatched up...haha. that's why i say i've got a real life edward and jake. because in my life i have both....the perfect man..yet a pain in the ass most times too!

i can take these "characters" and place them in my real life in some form or fashion. tho i'm so not bella. i'd done jacked edwards ass up telling me what i was gonna do and not do. tho he did give in. even as much as i love edward, sometimes the way he talks to her and what not i'd done tried to knock his ass out. Laughing i don't be putting up with no shit yo! especially from a man... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:21 pm

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY BABY!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm

*hides in a corner holding "team Jacob* sign*
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:18 pm

lmao lusty!! I'm Team Switzerland! I lust and frequently fantisize about Edward but I love me some Jake too..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Lusty wrote:
*hides in a corner holding "team Jacob* sign*

no reason to hide! everyone is loved here!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Yay Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 am

Switzerland!!! I love them in different ways but I def. love them both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 am

I'm so, Team Switzerland. Except when Jacob is ticking me off...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 am

Tamran wrote:
even as much as i love edward, sometimes the way he talks to her and what not i'd done tried to knock his ass out. Laughing i don't be putting up with no shit yo! especially from a man... Laughing

Haha I know right I told my friend that Edward only gets a pass cause he's a Vamp...Realistically he be fucking creepy lol!

and IDK why my friends and I put so much logically about this,but here's a thought...

My friend Robert was like "If You choose Edward guaranteed he'd love you forever,but If you Choose Jacob there's a chance he's imprint on some random girl(a la Leah Clearwater/Sam Uley)...I need a life lol!

I'm would change my Vote, but i'll just say I tend to lean more towards Jake....I see too much of myself in him...I love Jacob and he's my number One always and forever.....New Moon and Eclipse I was like "I'd love you Jake and I would never treat you like that bitch bella does" lol! I think a good balance of both is what I like!
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 pm

lol yeah if he werent a vamp there relationship is like woooah!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
I'm so, Team Switzerland. Except when Jacob is ticking me off...lol

That is hilarious! I get the whole Jacob is human and acts like a real man thing but why have a flawed man who can royally piss you off when you can have...drum roll please...EDWARD!!! Plus Edward isnt perfect. He made mistakes but he just dealt with them better than most ppl would. Um can we also be Team Emmett LMAO.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm

*Shantanee* wrote:
Tamran wrote:
even as much as i love edward, sometimes the way he talks to her and what not i'd done tried to knock his ass out. Laughing i don't be putting up with no shit yo! especially from a man... Laughing

Haha I know right I told my friend that Edward only gets a pass cause he's a Vamp...Realistically he be fucking creepy lol!

and IDK why my friends and I put so much logically about this,but here's a thought...

My friend Robert was like "If You choose Edward guaranteed he'd love you forever,but If you Choose Jacob there's a chance he's imprint on some random girl(a la Leah Clearwater/Sam Uley)...I need a life lol!

I'm would change my Vote, but i'll just say I tend to lean more towards Jake....I see too much of myself in him...I love Jacob and he's my number One always and forever.....New Moon and Eclipse I was like "I'd love you Jake and I would never treat you like that bitch bella does" lol! I think a good balance of both is what I like!

That should be added to the list......
You know you are obsessed with Twilight when you have philosophical and logical conversations about the characters!

That one totally goes for me too and even though I hear what you guys are saying about Jake....STILL TEAM EDWARD/EMMETT!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 am

ya know this was a topic in another place i post. they asked did you get your jake or edward. i thought it was interesting hearing all those women talk about it.

i got both...haha no really i mean that. now scott.. he's really my jake i think. cause that man will get on my last damn nerve like nothing you've EVER seen. he knows how to push my buttons. as jake does bella..haha. but the other side of jake the human part i guess you could say. like when i think of jake always running in the woods watching out for her. that's scott.. always working for me.. for us. the warm body that is there to hold you when you need it.

but in the same way he is also my edward. because to me in so many ways he is perfect. the man that would fight for me (not that jake doesn't ..haha). he can be so caring and nice and what not.

i don't know haha.. i just think that i have the best of both worlds. other than scott sure doesn't tell me what to do..haha. now he can suggest something and i'll consider it. that's where my you aren't gonna tell me what to do mister comes in. tho we've never had an issue like that anyway.

but scott is the best of both worlds for me....edward and jake all rolled into one.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:36 pm

For me the best of both would be Edward and Emmett. Someone who is passionate, funny, outgoing, sweet and innocent but also someone who can be deep and poetic at times plus romantic. Now both of them would definitely protect me if necessary. That is what I love about Emmett. He is goofy but if you mess with his wife or his family you are in for some trouble! Plus I think it is funny how he is always looking for a good fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Team Are You ?   Which Team Are You ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Team Are You ?
Page 1 of 1