Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines Day Exchange

Go down 
+11
cklover42
Kenzie
TwilightLulu82
rpecfan
*Shantanee*
Maria Cullen
Karen
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
Stargazer
Tamran
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Valentines Day Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am

ohh dani gave me an idea when she brought sending the UK girls something for valentines day in the christmas card thread.

i've never done anything like this but have seen threads in some places (i'll have to look at them now unless yall know how it works..lol) but how do yall feel about a valentines day exchange or card giving thing? nothing much ya know small and not too costly. something we could all get each other. shoot it could even be a small thing we make! don't even really have to spend money.

we could all swap addresses and names so we have our list of the ones that would want to do it. i could even make us a special forum locked just for the ones that wanted to do it so we could post our stuff there and no one but us could see it. cause lord knows i will need addresses again. i can't find my damn list from christmas to save my life! Laughing

it wouldn't have to be twilight related, tho that's what's running thru my mind right now. already got some ideas..haha it could be anything really.

soo what do all of you think? maybe it's a bad idea? i don't know i got so excited and i'm probably the only one that wants to do this..haha. man you could do even like just candy and make up a small bag and it could some how be twilight related. then get a nice v-day card or ohh man go to the kids section and the little kid ones. that would be so fun!!!

sooooo?????????
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 am

ok i went to one board and read how they do it. one person is in charge and they have the ones that want to do send them all their info. then ask them how many people they would want to send things too. they are kinda doing it like a secret santa type thing. so then this person puts all the names in a hat and then draws out the number for each person. then sends them all the info and then you send out the card or what not.

that's cool if you have like thousands on your board. but we are a close family i think and just a few of us post all the time. i would still like your thoughts and ideas on this. just to make it small. cause i don't want to put anyone out. of course you don't have to do it if you don't want.

just us being so close like this i thought what a neat idea. i don't really get into valentines day myself. never have to be honest..haha and i thought so many hate it.. the love day and all. that what better way than to share some love with your friends!!!!!

i know that i would love to do it. i already have a few ideas floating around in my head for gifts..haha
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:45 am

hey tamran,
i like this idea and you can count me in Smile
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:18 am

I like it!!!
Im in! Definately!!!!
I already know what I can get certain ppl!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:22 am

I like the idea too. Count me in also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 am

I want in on this too!! Sounds like a great idea!
I'll have to do this on a budget though, unemployment sucks!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 am

Is this going to be cards or pressy's?
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Im in !
I never get a Valentines card anymore
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 pm

I'm Down!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:44 pm

i say we do cards and gifts. we could do the cheapy kid cards if we want that way that won't be a lot of money or just buy a single card OR make one.

that's why i said something small or home made so it's not costly for anyone that doesn't have a lot of money Wink . shoot even hand making a card would count as a gift and card i think.

we can do what we want of course. but know that it doesn't have to be costly. just something small. that way shipping won't be too much for who ever wants to do this.

now we need a cut off date maybe? i want to give it maybe until the end of the week for all who want to do it. so say so here and then i will make a forum just for us that are doing it. we will be the only ones to be able to view it. no one else that way we can post our addresses in there.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Count me in also..cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:51 pm

sounds awesome. i don't know about you but i have started making cards for my friend jen in utah and she does the same. Its a great way to show ppl your artistic side.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm in! I'm not very creative but Im sure I can come up with something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Ooo great idea! I might do it if I can think of something to give...lol I'm flat broke.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Tamran wrote:
i say we do cards and gifts. we could do the cheapy kid cards if we want that way that won't be a lot of money or just buy a single card OR make one.

that's why i said something small or home made so it's not costly for anyone that doesn't have a lot of money Wink . shoot even hand making a card would count as a gift and card i think.

we can do what we want of course. but know that it doesn't have to be costly. just something small. that way shipping won't be too much for who ever wants to do this.

now we need a cut off date maybe? i want to give it maybe until the end of the week for all who want to do it. so say so here and then i will make a forum just for us that are doing it. we will be the only ones to be able to view it. no one else that way we can post our addresses in there.

Thanks. Can we awhile because I'm gonna try and make stuff.

Thanks Jenn
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 pm

oh guys no worries. i mean it doesn't have to be something high dollar or anything. just small and simple. i know not everyone has a lot of money. hell i'm one of them..haha. but it will help on shipping costs as well if it's just something small.

ohh yeah i just put a cut off date of the end of the week for this thread. i will then open a new place just for the ones that want to be a part of it. i'll make a forum and we will be the only ones to see it when we log in. i'll post in here when i do that. but you will see it when you log in if you are part of the vday group.

from there we will set a mail off date for us all. so everyone has time.. no worries!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 pm

excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Me too and I have some ideas kinda..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm

me too me too
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Now you know I hate being left out! Count me in I think it will be a lot of fun and something to look forward to so yea Tam lets do it and GREAT IDEA!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 am

yay!! i'm excited too!! got a few things rolling around in my head.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:15 am

I'm almost done with my first round of presents.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:20 am

Tam will you make sure you explain the rules or guidelines again before this is all over...just so I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 am

know were making things for everyone that is in this right? i got some idea's in my head as well hehe.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:44 am

I'm in of course!! I need everyone participatings addy again too. I dont know what happened to my list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day Exchange   Valentines Day Exchange I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day Exchange
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: OPEN DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: