Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

chloerazza wrote:
Tamran wrote:
chloerazza wrote:
aw i wish i could get some, but they dont ship internationally. is there anyone that could get me a couple of things and send them to me? Id convert the currency of course, and pay the appropriate postage. ill pay by paypal so you know its secure? Its ok if you cant, just thought id ask Smile

let me see how our pay goes and i might be able to help you out. depending on how much it weighs and stuff to send it over there the shipping would be more than what is on their site. what were you looking to buy?

if anything i will be ordering more edward and jake stuff later..my jake is almost gone..haha i think it's my all time fav...and when i place an order i can maybe throw your stuff in there as well.

Thanks Tam, Im wanting to but the 2oz 4 pack set, its $18 usd.
If you sent me a request on paypal with the total plus postage in usd paypal will convert it for us and i can put it straight into your paypal account. let me know what you think Smile

you are talking about the lotions correct? i'm not ordering right now because she seems to be sold out of a lot of stuff..lol. she has a new scent that i cant wait to smell as well. maybe next week she'll update her stuff.

i need a large lotion and spray in edward and jake. gah i love that stuff....lol

i finally wore my alice the other night and i like it. it has a grapefruit scent to it. i didn't think the floral in it was over powering at all. but i still like edward and jakes the best!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chloerazza
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Tamran wrote:
chloerazza wrote:
Tamran wrote:
chloerazza wrote:
aw i wish i could get some, but they dont ship internationally. is there anyone that could get me a couple of things and send them to me? Id convert the currency of course, and pay the appropriate postage. ill pay by paypal so you know its secure? Its ok if you cant, just thought id ask Smile

let me see how our pay goes and i might be able to help you out. depending on how much it weighs and stuff to send it over there the shipping would be more than what is on their site. what were you looking to buy?

if anything i will be ordering more edward and jake stuff later..my jake is almost gone..haha i think it's my all time fav...and when i place an order i can maybe throw your stuff in there as well.

Thanks Tam, Im wanting to but the 2oz 4 pack set, its $18 usd.
If you sent me a request on paypal with the total plus postage in usd paypal will convert it for us and i can put it straight into your paypal account. let me know what you think Smile

you are talking about the lotions correct? i'm not ordering right now because she seems to be sold out of a lot of stuff..lol. she has a new scent that i cant wait to smell as well. maybe next week she'll update her stuff.

i need a large lotion and spray in edward and jake. gah i love that stuff....lol

i finally wore my alice the other night and i like it. it has a grapefruit scent to it. i didn't think the floral in it was over powering at all. but i still like edward and jakes the best!

um im looking at the spray set... its here:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20230050
I think thats it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
Tamran
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 am

ok i got ya. i will let you know when i order. i'm waiting on them to put up their new scent. i'm excited about that one. we talked thru message and they are hoping to get it up by tuesday or something. but either way i'll be ordering soon. i'll have to figure out the shipping cost to you. i might take mine into the post office and get a weight so we will know for sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight scents   Today at 3:42 am

Back to top Go down

twilight scents
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2