Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes or No

Go down 
+24
i ownz edward
cklover42
hannah141627
Lusty
danixsaur
Lady_Cullin
kat8511
*Shantanee*
nicksmom02
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
butterfly_hawk
Cindy
danni4hardyz
Jayla
Maria Cullen
Teffy
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
obsessed
Tonia
beth=)
Tamran
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:52 pm

hell yh emmett should have gotten a chance to beat up demetri
Back to top Go down
i ownz edward
Bitten
i ownz edward

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 am

[b]
Well i agree wid u cause it was the best
i knw all of it was so romantic
i knw this is kinda weird but i lke the way Jacob imprints on Renesme.
ILY! breaking dawn
Back to top Go down
chronicles_fan32
Bitten
chronicles_fan32

Male
Number of posts : 8
Location : My wife ran off will Kellan so im off looking for Alice
Job/hobbies : If you saw Clerks 1 well thats me
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 am

I feel there should of been some sort of battle. It seemed to be building up to that and then just let down. I enjoyed the book but there should have been a final battle.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I think and I am guessing here, Maybe the reason there wasn't a battle was Stephenie didn't want any of her characters to die. I mean in a battle like that would have been some people would have died. Just an opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
courtneyBABY
Bitten
courtneyBABY

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Veterinary Asst.
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm

I have to say this book is my 2nd favorite. i know alot of people dont like New moon but its honestly my favorite.. then breaking dawn lol i thought Jacob's chapter titles were funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marshalls_my_homeboy
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm

For me it was Twilight, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and New Moon is that book that I am not very fond of but was a must read to continue the series. I hope she finally finishes Midnight Sun because not having a book with Edward's POV in it would be ridiculous. You get Bella's hell you even get Jacob's. I want Edward's!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Ah it's so hard for me to put my favorites in order... I try to but then I'm like oh wait but I love this so much about this book... lol it's impossible for me
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:32 pm

For me Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are a tie but Twilight is my favorite and New Moon is in dead last
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:20 pm

I love them all.

I am currently reading Twilight for the 7th time? lol

Twilight its my favorite, but when I say that, I always think of the other books and why i love them too. Its hard to pick a favorite. New Moon is very sad and depressing but it is still a great book, Eclipse is good but I would say it my least fave out of the series. I like Breaking Dawn a whole lot, its so hard to choose.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm

I know, it's like impossible... I usually say Twilight's my favorite but then I think about all the other ones...
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm

After reading them again I would say my favorite is New Moon....because it has so much emotion....so many up's and down's it makes you feel the emotions that the character's are feeling.....
Back to top Go down
Ashamed
Bitten

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

Ah Breaking Dawn... I guess the best way is to just break it down(in no peticular order). First off it bugged me how Bella refered to her child as a "little nudger" at the times she called Renesmee that it kind of invalidated her existance as a being, to me it made it less personal more like she really was a parasite rather than a wonderful gift. I have to admit I cracked up at Edwards reaction to the news. I also hated Rose for being so obsessed with Bellas baby. Also I am not reall partial to the name "Renesmee", it just seems like she didnt even really try on that name(and it just sounds wierd), at least her middle name was better, an unusual take on a fairly common name.

I rather enjoyed how Bellas truck "Died of natural causes", the week after she aggreed to let Edward Replace it. I at once knew Jake had imprinted on Nessie when he saw her face and the book said somthing along the lines of earths gravity had no hold on him and he was attached to her by thousands of steel cables, or w/e it said.

And to wrap this up before it gets to long I flat out hated the end, the book seemed to be building towards an epic battle and then nothing. It's as if the NY symphony was building to the climax of a Mozart rendition when suddently the conductor was struck dead by the merciless act of god... I would have been perfectly happy with Zephrena(?) blinding them all, Alec and Jane destroyed and then they surrendered. I would have been fine with a no casualties outcome if only there was even a 2 page mini battle. But it did end on an intresting note non-the less finding Renesmee wasn't one of a kind.

And my final gripe, the fact that it ended with "The End".... I know not that big a deal, but after all that happened it was the most anti-climatic thing there was IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yes or No - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Yes or No - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes or No
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: THE SERIES :: Breaking Dawn-
Jump to: