Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosidering the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons carefully

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Cosidering the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons carefully Empty
PostSubject: Cosidering the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons carefully   Cosidering the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons carefully I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 pm

The majority of amateur mishits occurred below the sweet spot of conventional irons, which is usually located at the center of the face. Hence, TaylorMade wanted to design a club that allowed for greater forgiveness in this area and get the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons for sale. The genius of the Speed Pocket is that not only does it deliver more speed for more distance, it delivers consistent speed, so shots fly a consistent distance.

The Speed Pocket is sealed with a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that keeps grass and other debris out. It dampens vibration for better, more solid feel upon impact. Flexes and rebounds at golf clubs for sale, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight for more distance and a higher ball flight.

Mishits off the toe/heel produced almost the same distance as sweet spot hits with only about 5 yards of loss unless I really chunked it. With players cavity backs, we can get all sorts of distances from one club. Every shot was sky high, and I mean really high. I find that a well struck ball has a really nice piercing trajectory, more so than with the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons. The shots are straight, high, and hang in the air for more than enough time to wipe the smug look off my face before turning around to my playing partners.

The bulk of the head's weight is located lower than other irons, meaning the sweet TaylorMade R1 Driver best price and launch angle are all gearing your swing on a much higher launch angle, trajectory and peak. They also set up visually very nice at address. By eliminating hot spots, distance control and irregularities are taken out of the equation--as least as much as contemporary cutting-edge technology and science permits.

TaylorMade president and CEO Mark King was dreaming of irons to match the impact of r11s driver best price and RocketBallz fairway woods and he cosider this one. The RocketBladez just seem to go a bit higher and come off more true. They also set up visually very nice at address. By eliminating hot spots, distance control and irregularities are taken out of the equation--as least as much as contemporary cutting-edge technology and science permits.
Back to top Go down

Cosidering the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons carefully
Page 1 of 1