Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Yes or No   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 am

sooooooo many people have not like this book for some reason. i myself can not figure it out..lol i loved it. it had the twist and turns needed for a vampire book. the wedding.. awwww...the honeymoon...ohhh man..ahaha but i liked the book and i will admit to crying at the end..lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
beth=)
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Security~ WWE!!
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:50 am

I did like it! It definately made you think..I hope she does a book or series with Resemme and Jacobs story... I finish this book in like a day so i probably missed something, going to have to read them all again Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonia
Bitten

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:18 am

beth=) wrote:
I did like it! It definately made you think..I hope she does a book or series with Resemme and Jacobs story... I finish this book in like a day so i probably missed something, going to have to read them all again Smile

As soon as i finished the book i was like she better do a series on Renesmme and Jacob!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am

she so has too make one from their point of view! in an interview she said that she just might. i hope so!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
obsessed
Twilight Lover

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 am

i think the twilight and breaking dawn were my favorite. I lovedddd breaking dawn. i just hate the fact that jacob imprinted on renesmee. it really freakin pissed me off
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am

obsessed wrote:
i think the twilight and breaking dawn were my favorite. I lovedddd breaking dawn. i just hate the fact that jacob imprinted on renesmee. it really freakin pissed me off

ohh i loved that part! when it came out and she was like you imprinted with my daughter!!! i gasped for real and then covered my mouth and said o..m...g!! hahahaha i thought it was a cool twist to the story. so much about this book was so interesting!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Ah omg you guys I just finished it!! It. Was. Amazing!!!! Absolutely my favorite!! And I actually like the fact that Jacob imprinted with Renesmee, it was a good way for it to turn out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 am

Kenzie wrote:
Ah omg you guys I just finished it!! It. Was. Amazing!!!! Absolutely my favorite!! And I actually like the fact that Jacob imprinted with Renesmee, it was a good way for it to turn out. Very Happy

me too!!! cause maybe.. just maybe she will write from that story..haha. i know she's thought about..lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadine
New Moon Fan

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 pm

OMG i loved it. i loved every part of it. i loved that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee....first i was like...OMG...but i thought it was an awesome twist. i really did. i loved Breaking Dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Nadine wrote:
OMG i loved it. i loved every part of it. i loved that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee....first i was like...OMG...but i thought it was an awesome twist. i really did. i loved Breaking Dawn.

yay!!!!! i don't know why so many people complained about this book. i thought it was GREAT! everything twist and turn was just perfect!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:50 am

Seriously why DID some people complain about it? I swear I couldn't find one single problem with it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:22 am

Kenzie wrote:
Seriously why DID some people complain about it? I swear I couldn't find one single problem with it...

i have no clue! but i will tell ya.. in all the places i've been going most of them are very rude about it! i just read a comment that said " anyone over the age of 13 was sickened by breaking dawn" i was like WRONG!!!! and if it's more the adults on these pages then i don't know what their problem is. breaking dawn was great! everything about it.

people complain about jake imprinting with nessie. i really don't see what is wrong with that. who was jake gonna imprint with. i mean that was his WHOLE story.. he never imprinted.. and he was in love with bella.. of course he's gonna imprint with her...

aggggg don't get me started..lol. i know people have opinions.. but the ones that didn't like breaking dawn have been very rude in their comments on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:49 am

I know everyone has opinions, but....I just can't see the problem, it was my favorite book!!

I loove the fact that Jake imprinted with Nessie.

And *snorts* nobody over 13 likes it? yeah.....sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Only thing I didn't care for was the bouncing between Bella and Jacob, Because I wanted to know what happened and you have to start reading Jacobs story. When Jacob imprinted on Nessie I could feel Bella anger haha I probably would have killed him. But he would never hurt her so. I thought it was hilarious when Jacob phased infront of Charlie, I think I was laughing out loud at his reaction. I didnt want that book to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Teffy
Bitten

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 pm

I still have like 150 pages left of this book. I think that this was one of my favorites of the four possbily. I was a little weirded out by the imprinting with Nessie....I'm not gonna lie. But it was just like this book brought EVERYTHING full circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:03 pm

I loved this one, The wedding was amazing & made me cry. I had so many OMG moments, Her pregnancy, Almost dying having the baby, Jacobs imprinting, Alice & Jazz leaving. I cried like a baby when Bella & Edward were saying goodbye to Renesmee. The whole book was awesome, I so wanted to e Bella living in the cottage with Edward !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teffy
Bitten

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 pm

OMG I cried to when they were saying goodbye to Renesmee!!! I would've liked it if Edward had a little more 'book time' with her. It seemed like she was pretty much always with Bella, Rosalie, or Jacob.

I was SO upset when Alice left. Like...upset enough to almost put the book down (I read that part after my other post in this thread about everything coming full circle..LOL). But then, when she came back I actually shouted out loud! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Tamran
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:36 pm

me too.. i was like alice is leaving.. no! i so love alice..haha and when it started talking about them coming across the field or whatever i was like omg omg alice and jasper! haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 pm

I totally bawled when Alice left Sad and for some reason I actually thought Stephenie wasn't going to bring her back; I thought it might have been why so many people don't like the book. So I was crying again when she came back lol but very happy crying...lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Teffy wrote:
OMG I cried to when they were saying goodbye to Renesmee!!! I would've liked it if Edward had a little more 'book time' with her. It seemed like she was pretty much always with Bella, Rosalie, or Jacob.

I was SO upset when Alice left. Like...upset enough to almost put the book down (I read that part after my other post in this thread about everything coming full circle..LOL). But then, when she came back I actually shouted out loud! LOL!
I did the same thing, I actually cant believe how completely obsessed I have become with the Twilight books. I felt lost when I finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm

exactly how I felt. When I had to wait for like a day before I could start reading again....ooh it was bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayla
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:21 am

Kenzie wrote:

People were complaining about the fact that everything wound up perfectly for Bella in the end. Basically, she got everything she wanted- she was happy, Renesmee survives, Jacob's happy, her family is happy, etc. People apparently think that sends the wrong message to the young readers- like stuff never turns out this neatly in real life.

I adored the book, I've read it three times. I tend to skip over Jacob's part, because I really just don't like him, but the rest of the book I thought was great.

I mean come on...it's a book about vampire love and shape-shifters...what kind of message do you REALLY want it to send? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ziznooks
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Jayla wrote:
I mean come on...it's a book about vampire love and shape-shifters...what kind of message do you REALLY want it to send? Rolling Eyes
Agreed ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:12 pm

I loved this one, I'm on my second time reading it, I may start all over again haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
obsessed
Twilight Lover

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 pm

Jayla wrote:
Kenzie wrote:

People were complaining about the fact that everything wound up perfectly for Bella in the end. Basically, she got everything she wanted- she was happy, Renesmee survives, Jacob's happy, her family is happy, etc. People apparently think that sends the wrong message to the young readers- like stuff never turns out this neatly in real life.

I adored the book, I've read it three times. I tend to skip over Jacob's part, because I really just don't like him, but the rest of the book I thought was great.

i definitely agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes or No   Today at 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

Yes or No
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: THE SERIES :: Breaking Dawn-
Jump to: