The crown TaylorMade R1 driver on sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: The crown TaylorMade R1 driver on sale   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 pm

The TaylorMade R1 driver kicks things up a notch, according to most reviews online. After hitting it in the simulator and making some swing adjustments I was convinced it was the australia golf online for me. It gives me the versatility to adjust loft and the ability to have an open or closed club face. The ball feels very solid coming off the face of the club.

While R1's wide range of lofts and face angles, along with its movable shot-shape weights, allow this single driver model to be tuned to fit the widest range of players, from Tour pros to high handicaps. With 168 possible settings, there's probably one that fits even your dog. In addition, r1 driver for sale has a 4-degree range of adjustability, from 8 degrees to 12 degrees, giving golfers no excuse for having the wrong loft.

A force of substance and subtlety, the equipment industry's innovation leader has outdone itself again. The face was also made taller than in the TaylorMade R11s Driver, which gives golfers a larger face area. The 460cc head features a wide deep forgiving face that should benefit all mid to low handicappers. The aerodynamics of have been improved through the use of a thick or thin crown and it seems to make the R1 driver feel a bit more lively.

While a lot of the technology in the R1 driver is hidden inside and on the under-side of the club, the crown graphics are sure to get a lot of attention. The white crown and black face has been very popular since TaylorMade launched the R11 driver and RBZ last year. The crown features a white matte finish to eliminate glare while black, orange and grey graphic helps frame the remaining white area giving a V-shape to aid alignment.

Also as a new driver, Ping G25 Driver comes with high-balance-point shaft, designed to help golfers swing this slightly heavier clubhead faster. The large head has forgiveness, and the adjustability with every loft makes it easy to find anyone's proper launch. As for the R1 driver, it can protect golfers from wrong loft on their driver.

I compare it to going in to an Ice Cream shop with 31 flavors, the more flavors you have the harder it is to decide what you want to order. When I made contact with the ball the shaft snapped a couple of inches above the hosel. It flew into the water of course. You can really feel the head through the down swing and contact is crisp and solid. Off-center hits didn't suffer a ton on distance and still went relatively straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The crown TaylorMade R1 driver on sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1