Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

edward blanket

Go down 
+12
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
MadisonTEAM.EDWARD
danixsaur
Stargazer
ninadoll
hannah141627
Kenzie
TwilightLulu82
Maria Cullen
*Shantanee*
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

edward blanket - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Lol I love your pic Kate.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm

lol....Thanks! It'd be hot and eco-friendly......haha!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh what I would give for an Edward or Emmett....definitely worth burning for three days lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 pm

ohhh i got so lucky! the first batch was back in november. i bought all they had in the store. they all had homes too..lol. then i saw them online once and i ordered i think 2 and got rid of them on here i think...haha then i went to the store and i be damn if there werent' some more there. 8 in total. so then the girls here asked about them and i called and said you got any left and he said yep plenty and i said hold me 3...haha

i've worked my ass off finding and getting my stuff tho. no lie about that. calling HT everyday checking online at the online stores 2 and 3 times sometimes more a day. it was crazy! i don't do it as much now cause the things they are coming out with i'm not that pumped to have.

then when new moon comes out i'll be doing the same thing again. my pals at my HT love me..haha they stamp my cards when they probably shouldn't, hold things for me, as many as i want. even smile real big and get kinda happy when i come thru the door..haha. actually..that is kinda insane..haha. but it's nice to have such friendly people to deal with.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 am

Thats pretty funny and you are really lucky. I cant find one edward blanket let alone 8 at a time! And Im sorry but I cant pay a hundred bucks for one on ebay not even I am that crazy! Oh you guys should have seen me at the movies today. I had my Emmett shirt on, both my emmett bracelets and my twilight keychain as I went to see it for the 18th time....no one can deny my support lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: edward blanket   edward blanket - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

edward blanket
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3