HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You should stick in Callaway X-24 Irons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: You should stick in Callaway X-24 Irons   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 am

As with all of the Callaway X series irons, these clubs feature perimeter weighting that will help those that donít hit the ball perfect every time keep the ball on the target line. The Callaway X-24 Hot Irons gets the ball up in the air easily with a nice, boring trajectory.

I also enjoy the weight and feel the club provides when hitting the ball. The weight feels good so you that sweet connection between club and ball and the shafts are made of steel however vibration and shudder is non existent. That's why though we have welcomed the latest Callaway X Hot Irons from them, I still stick in my X-24 Hot.

"We recognize there are golfers looking for distance gains throughout their entire bag, and thus employed our core technologies and faster ball speeds into the design of X-24 Hot, a longer, more accurate set than any of their predecessors." said Dr. Alan Hocknell, Callaway's senior vice president of research and development.

VFT produces 2.2 mph faster ball speed than the callaway x-22 irons do, for longer, more consistent length on mis-hits. The large cavity notch spreads weight to the heel and toe, for ample head stability and improved accuracy. The design of the iron is very striking and the Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons make your shot straighter, faster and surer. The Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons will certainly take your golfing expertise to the next level.

I would say these clubs help me carry about 15-35 yards further than my old ones because of the weight technology. Iím going to be honest with you and let you know what really turned me on to these irons. I absolutely love the look of these. If you get a chance to hit one at your local australia golf online shop, go to get them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
You should stick in Callaway X-24 Irons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1