Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new details taylor out as jake?

Go down 
+6
VelvetRainDrops
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Tamran
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:11 pm

I am a fan of Taylor but a fan of the movie and book way more. I know some people are like well i wont see it if he isnt in it and i think thats kind of ridiculous. I want to see New Moon and I want it to be done right not just see Taylor. If he is in it then great but if not it isnt the end of the world or the end of the movie. Like I said before the Jacob in Twilight is totally different from the Jacob in New Moon so it wasnt a big surprise to me that they arent sure if they want a 16 year old to play the role. But then too I am not Team Jacob so it doesnt really matter to me as long as the movie is done right. I guess I could be considered Team Taylor lol but thats totally different. Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:37 pm

TEAM TAYLOR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm

I am all Team Taylor....not Jacob but hey Team Taylor doesnt suck lol now of course i am more Team Robert, Team Kellan and Team Jackson but hey thats life lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 am

taylor is buffing up just fine. it doesn't have to be like the books and his stare down with edward at the end was off the chain in twilight. at least he's read the books, at least he wants to do this because he loves it at least he KNOWS what jake is suppose to do and what not unlike this other joker that is too cocky for his own good and just saw all these no names getting big off the twilight stuff (that's my attitude and take towards all his recent interviews). and i am team jacob and team taylor. i'm switerland by all choice of words...i'm team twilight series and all characters involved. if SM hadn't come up with jake we wouldn't even be in this thread right now talking about a second movie. if we went by how she exactly describes these people half these actors wouldn't be in the roles. i shall take a quote from ahsley greene on that subject in an interview just a couple days ago....

Ever since Lautner landed the "Twilight" gig, claiming that he could play the character throughout Jacob's supernatural maturation, some have insisted he isn't physically appropriate, an argument that Greene doesn't understand. "Oh, neither am I! I mean, really?" laughed Greene, who dealt with a backlash herself after being cast as the 4-foot-10 Alice Cullen. "If that's the argument, then they should replace me.

"I love him to death, and he'll grow; I know he's working out like crazy to try to bulk up," she said of Lautner. "I think there are a lot of people [in 'Twilight'] who don't necessarily physically fit their part. So I'm hoping we keep him."

new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 Golden+Globe+Salute+Young+Hollywood+Arrivals+un0xsh8ZawPl

taylor on 12/14/08
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:43 am

^ damn he's smoking he;s looking mighty good....anywayz....

I read that he apparently put on 19lbs of muscle so far and promises 10 more by the time they start shooting! Awww I'd just hate to see all his hard(abs) work got to waste...He is so dedicated to this project and has read the books and he is putting 110% into this...and that's what really sucks about this whole thing really! It's about more than the fact that I hate when they re-cast people...(save that for the Soap Operas) I hate that all the heart he is putting into this project...Damn it He's my Jacob and his face is already on the button why change it?! lol! and I'm also Team Jacob(more than anything!),Team Switzerland,and I'm undecided on whether or nit I'm fully commited to Team Edward lol!

also thanks for posting that flick of Taylor Tam...I was looking for a newer picture of him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:18 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
TEAM TAYLOR!

Heck yeah, I'm with ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:17 pm

There is a petition online to save Taylor I found at the convention forums
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Lautnerinnewmoon/index.html

Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
There is a petition online to save Taylor I found at the convention forums
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Lautnerinnewmoon/index.html

and another one..lol..hell i've seen 4 different ones so far. i never know which one to sign..lol not that these help, but yeah..haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new details taylor out as jake?   new details taylor out as jake? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new details taylor out as jake?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3