Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titleist 712 MB irons offer advanced shot control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Titleist 712 MB irons offer advanced shot control Empty
PostSubject: Titleist 712 MB irons offer advanced shot control   Titleist 712 MB irons offer advanced shot control I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 am

Titleist are a well established brand for golf. Many PGA tour players have the Titleist 712 MB irons in their bags look at Rory Mcilroy switch to nike blades and its not working out for him to well. Tour players use MB, CB and titleist ap1 712 irons to great success.

As with all Titleist 712 irons, the MB's can be custom fit for you. Full custom fit options are available from the drop down menus above. Build your dream set of Titleist irons. The titleist mb 712 irons have a narrower sole and more heel relief then previous models. This will help provide for better turf interaction then we have ever had out of our MB irons.

Titleist MB irons feature a traditional muscle back design with short blade lengths and minimal progressive offset for both trajectory and shot shaping control. They also come in a satin finish instead of the previous chrome finish in the 712. I have trield hard to find something to kick them out of the bag, played Epon AF tour's, 302's Miura 201's and 202's, Royal Collection, but I always come back to the proto's.

I got too much spin with the protos leading to decreased accuracy. My 712 have much more consistent yardages. I am not a titleist loyalist. I have bagged MP53, callaway Razr, titleist ap2 712 irons. But the MB's are amazing. The club heads allow you to gain maximum shot control as the heads feature a minimal progressive offset mixed with the traditional constant blade length design.

A fit driver can do good for your game improvement. You can go have a try to get the right feeling combined with you own conditions, your australia golf online to find which one is what you need. The Titleist MB Irons are traditional forged blades that offer a solid feel, contemporary looks and advanced shot control. Designed specifically for the highly skilled golfer who can pick the ball easily off the turf.
Back to top Go down

Titleist 712 MB irons offer advanced shot control
Page 1 of 1