Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kellan Lutz Interview!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Kellan Lutz Interview! Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz Interview!   Kellan Lutz Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 am

I love you

He's a star of movies, television and music videos. He elicits shrieks of joy and gift baskets everywhere he goes. With "Twilight" still holding strong at the box office, it sometimes feels like this is Kellan Lutz's world — and we're all just living in it.

This past weekend, we caught up with the 23-year-old heartthrob as he prepared to rock out at the KIIS-FM Jingle Ball. And although it was just hours before he would learn that his director won't be returning for "New Moon," he assured us that the best days for the Cullen clan have yet to come.

"I love everything that's come out of it," he said of his role as Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight" series. "It's really unique to do a project and not have any expectations of it, and then have it do as well as it did. It's amazing to be a part of it."

Looking to the future, he said, "We're doing 'New Moon' in March, and currently I'm doing a movie called 'Warrior,' which is my movie, which is really nice. It's a coming-of-age story, and it's nice to have 'Twilight' open doors where I can front-lead a movie."

Although Lutz didn't have a ton of lines in "Twilight," he did get to deliver the funniest, in response to Rosalie's query as to whether Kristen Stewart's character is Italian ("Her name is Bella!"), and the actor revealed to us that he'll be getting some similar big laughs in the sequel. "I just found out that we were doing this in March a couple of days ago, so the script's not released yet, I haven't read it," he explained. "But I've talked to the producers, and they say I have a lot of funny lines."

Every family needs a comedian, and Kellan said that he is eager to continue his friendship with the Cullen kin. "We really are quite a family," he grinned. "Especially with having a lot of us based out of L.A., we all get to hang out and meet up. We do poker nights at Peter's house, and Rob lives a couple blocks from me, so we always hang out. Ashley and I have always been close friends, and the same with Jackson."

It is rare in Hollywood that so many young actors should rise to fame side by side, and Lutz said the "Twilight" stars are very appreciative that they have each other. "It's really tough to find real, genuine people out in L.A. It's all smoke and mirrors," he observed. "It's really nice to be at the age where we are secure with ourselves, and we understand what real people are like out here."

Which isn't to say that things don't still get a bit surreal in Kellan's life from time to time. "They've offered me their kids," he laughed when asked to name the craziest thing a Twilighter has done. "This Twilight Mom brought her baby to the set and said, 'Oh, I want you to have my kid,' and I said, 'Ha, ha, you're hilarious. Can I hold it?' I totally just wanted to hold the kid. And she disappeared!

"She disappeared for like an hour, and I thought she really meant to give it to me," he continued. "I gave it to Nikki and said, 'Hey, this is your kid now.' Then the mom came back, and bless her heart, the kid was adorable. But I was actually convinced she left me the kid!"
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Kellan Lutz Interview!   Kellan Lutz Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:54 pm

I dunno about Kellan having my kid but I wouldnt mind having his !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Kellan Lutz Interview!   Kellan Lutz Interview! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:08 pm

^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kellan Lutz Interview!   Kellan Lutz Interview! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kellan Lutz Interview!
Page 1 of 1