Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flashback weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:54 am

ok so i saw this in the random thread and thought i would make a post here. they have the dates set and times and what not. but nothing else. no stars are on the page yet as who will be there. no tickets are on sale yet either. i'm signed up for the email to get updates. but i haven't gotten any yet and that's cause there's nothing new..haha

http://www.flashbackweekend.com/index.shtml

that's the main page

here is the schedule page

http://www.flashbackweekend.com/schedule.html

i do plan on going to this...if someone half way good is there. i'll go alone if i have too..lol. one thing about this place is you don't have to go everyday if you don't want to. that's my understanding from their past weekends. however if they get say robert.. i'm sure that shit will sell out fast. i keep a close eye on this one. because if robert is there i will sell my soul to get there. this will be my only chance..lol and it won't be as costly as the one in august i don't think.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:34 am

i got an email i'm so sad.. i just can't afford this. i'd want at least the first or second package. Sad oh well it wasn't meant for me to meet any of these people i guess.... if any of you guys go i hope you have fun. only limited to 800... they will sell out fast too. *sigh* it sucks being me at this point.....

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming TWILIGHT Chicago Convention.

Below is our ticket sale announcement. Tickets will go on sale Friday December 12, 2008 at 5:00PM.

We will be announcing the first two of our TWILIGHT guests tomorrow (with more to follow) Thursday December 11.

Cheers,
Mike and Mia
TWILIGHT Chicago
www.flashbackweekend.com
Flashback Weekend

TWILIGHT Chicago 2009
WYNDHAM O’HARE
6810 N. Mannheim Road
Rosemont, Illinois 60018

Tickets go on sale Friday December 12, 2009 at 5:00PM Central time.

You may purchase tickets on-line using our Paypal shopping located at our website www.flashbackweekend.com under “TICKETS” at the top of the page. This is the quickest and fastest way for you to purchase your tickets.

You may also purchase your ticket package by phone by calling (847) 478-0119 Fri. Dec. 12 from 5:00PM-9:00PM central time and then daily from 9:00am-9:00pm central time. Visa and Mastercard accepted.

Our weekend package/autograph signing packages will be limited to a total of 800. So be sure to order your tickets as soon as possible!

ULTIMATE Package TWILIGHT Chicago 2009

1) You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, all three days. See all our celebrities up close. The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s, contests, special events, & more.

2) FREE in-person autographs from superstar TWILIGHT celebrities (To be announced). You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from the dealer room to have signed.

4) ADMISSION to our EXCLUSIVE ULTIMATE MEMBERS Reception on Saturday Evening. Mingle with TWILIGHT celebrity guests. No autographs during the reception but bring a camera! Cash bar.

5) YOU ARE FIRST to get autographs for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM.

6) One (1) special photo-op of you and TWILIGHT celebrity guests. The photo will be shot by a professional photographer.

7) Free Admission to the Forks Prom Party and Vampire Costume Ball.

ULTIMATE package $425.00

GOLD Package TWILIGHT Chicago 2009

1) You get seating in the Gold section (which is behind the Ultimate section) for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, all three days. The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s, contests, special events, & more.

2) FREE in-person autographs from superstar TWILIGHT celebrities (To be announced). You may bring a personal item to have signed (photos, posters, books, year book, etc.) or purchase memorabilia from the dealer room to have signed.

3) One (1) photo-op – You plus TWILIGHT celebrity guests. The photo will be shot by a professional photographer.

4) Free Admission to the Forks Prom Party and the Vampire Costume Ball.

GOLD package $325.00

SILVER Package TWILIGHT Chicago 2009

1) You get seating in the Silver section (which is behind the Gold section) for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, all three days. The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have TWILIGHT celebrity appearances, Q&A’s, contests, special events, & more.

3) Free Admission to the Forks Prom Party and the Vampire Costume Ball.

SILVER package $250.00

No refunds*.

*If we need to cancel the event for any reason, we will then refund the cost of your package

Ticket prices subject to change.

Celebrity guest appearances are subject to change due to professional commitments.

Activities, package contents, and schedule subject to change.

Package contents are non-transferable.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:07 am

That does really suck. I'd love to go to one of those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:18 pm

I would of went if it wasn't that damn expensive. UGH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 pm

wtf?! like 500 freaking dollars?!? omg im so mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:08 am

the dates have now been changed.. it's feb 6-9 and the stars they have signed to be there are kellan and ashley.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am

What the bloody hell I wish I could afford that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Sponsored content

flashback weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashback weekend   flashback weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flashback weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: ON THE BIG SCREEN :: Twilight The Movie-
Jump to: