Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titleist AP1 712 Irons give golfers nice experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Titleist AP1 712 Irons give golfers nice experience Empty
PostSubject: Titleist AP1 712 Irons give golfers nice experience   Titleist AP1 712 Irons give golfers nice experience I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 am

Offering increased forgiveness and feel, with a slightly different look, the Titleist AP1 712 Irons give me nice experience. The multi-material, dual cavity AP1s provide not only an increase in forgiveness and stability, but also a solid feel upon impact and new and improved looks that appeals to a wide range of skill sets.

I was playing with the Ping K15 Irons and wanted something just a bit more forgiving but still with some workability. K15's are a great club but when my game was off they were a bit harder to control especially 4 and 5 irons. With the AP1's my confidence has gone way up with all the irons but especially the 4 and 5 iron. Ball flight with 4-7 iron is excellent.

The Titleist R&D team’s advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in australia golf online. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the new AP irons resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level.

Compared with the Titleist AP2 712 Irons, the Titleist 712 AP1 Irons are with the same size as their predecessors, the most significant new feature is a progressive blade length, which the overall goal is to better apply the different materials players use in the design.

Multi-material designs which deliver superior distance control through increased moment-of-inertia (MOI) which also provides outstanding solid feel. Titleist has managed to increase the MOI (Moment of Inertia) by 4% creating more forgiveness in the long irons, and higher ball speeds on off-center hits throughout the set. The progressively reduced blade length means improved feel and control with the short irons.
Back to top Go down

Titleist AP1 712 Irons give golfers nice experience
Page 1 of 1