Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i could use some advice... with my

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

i could use some advice... with my Empty
PostSubject: i could use some advice... with my   i could use some advice... with my I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey guys,
i am looking into new furniture but i got a cat and a kitten that won't stop scratching the furniture. Any tips on how to stop them and or what do u think of declawing cats. I hate to give them away cus there my kids and i wold miss them. Any help would be appreciated. Question

katie aka KC
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: i could use some advice... with my   i could use some advice... with my I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Are they staying inside? if so, I'd recommend getting them declawed. Before I got my cat declawed he scratch up everything. my bed, my door frames, me. They only do the front claws.

Or if you feel that having them declawed is mistreatment of the cats, then you could just trim the claws every so often. But thats sometimes hard to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: i could use some advice... with my   i could use some advice... with my I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:58 pm

K thanks for that. I have no problem declawing them i just wanted to see what other ppl thought.

kc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i could use some advice... with my   i could use some advice... with my I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i could use some advice... with my
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: OPEN DISCUSSION :: Off Topic-
Jump to: