Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 New Ping G20 Irons uk Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

2013 New Ping G20 Irons uk Set Empty
PostSubject: 2013 New Ping G20 Irons uk Set   2013 New Ping G20 Irons uk Set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 am

It has been a fact that grabbing the extremely best the game of golf resources will certainly not make you a best golfer. It is necessary for you to get the high quality golf clubs uk to enjoy your game or competition. The Ping G20 is the good choice for most of profession golfers. You can find the Ping G20 a must for reaching the top. 2011 New Ping Golf Irons Set.

I've had my g20 irons uk for about two months. My handicap has dropped from 20 to 14 during that time and I owe a lot of that improvement to the new irons. The G20s with steel shafts are much more consistent, particularly in the consistency of distance from iron-to-iron. Consistent, precise distance control was achieved by using a thin face backed by a floating CTP structure.

Ping G20 irons hit the ball long with forgiveness and distance control. Extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity design makes the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. The sound and feel of the G20s at impact were every bit as good as the g15 irons for sale and the flight was maybe slightly higher thanks to the extra weight in the sole. However get custom fitted by Ping to and you will get a set of G20 irons that will help you get the distance and trajectory to suit your game.

I tried the burner 2.0 Irons uk, Mizunos, and Nike's. The G20's were by far the best for me. They have proven even better on the course! I know they say it's not the arrow it's the Indian, but I cannot believe the improvement my game has seen. Consistent, precise distance control was achieved by using a thin face backed by a floating CTP structure.

You can enjoy well solid and miss hits feel as expected with G20s. You know you mishit it but the distance is still good as with most modern clubs. The shaft has a high balance point which I assume helps compensate for the slightly heavier head on this club, it had a different feel than most drivers I have used recently, it took me a few swings to get used to the feel, but once I got acclimated it gave me the feeling of easy power.
Back to top Go down

2013 New Ping G20 Irons uk Set
Page 1 of 1