Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many times have you seen Twilight

Go down 
+23
Teffy
twilightperson25
KristinMarie~
Kate
agirlcalledkill
i<3twilight
cullenlover
Karen
.:ZAWS:.
c.desu
Xtremeangel
Lusty
kimcullen
Kenzie
*Shantanee*
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
danixsaur
Tamran
Stargazer
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
cklover42
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

How many times have you seen Twilight Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:31 pm

I have seen it 9 times already and I can't seem to get enough. The only thing I wanted to see more of was more of the Cullen scenes but I know more of those are to come in New Moon hopefully. So how many times have you seen it?
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm seen it 2 times
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 pm

four times. fifth, sixth and seventh this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 pm

I'd like to go again. I just don't have the money. I was with my mom yesterday. And her co-workers were laughing at me because I'd been two times. Wonder what they'd say about the rest of us that have be more..... ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 am

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
I'd like to go again. I just don't have the money. I was with my mom yesterday. And her co-workers were laughing at me because I'd been two times. Wonder what they'd say about the rest of us that have be more..... ? Suspect

My mom thinks I am crazy for going that many times but i cant get enough of it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 am

ok so at the movies i've seen it 3 times (4 by the time saturday gets here..lol) i downloaded the one trina posted and i've watched it only once. just haven't had a lot of time to set and watch it over and over.

so in all.. 5 times!

then i want to take scott next week to see it.. so that will be 6 times..lol i've never seen a movie this many times. not when i am buying tickets!

when the dvd comes out.. i have a feeling it will be worn out. i should buy 2 copies at that time..lmao.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 am

thats what i'm saying tamran. i cant wait for the dvd to come out. i'm buying one and my sister is going to buy one so if one stops workin we still got another.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:33 am

By saturday it will be 5 times. And I havent seen a movie this many times in theaters either. I love it sooo much, I'm actually on my way to see it right now. The showing is at noon.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Not enough haha Only 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Ive not seen it yet (for obvious reasons lol) but I just had to post, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, My local cinema website FINALLY has Twilight on there !!!!!!
Ive been looking & checking all the time waiting for it to be listed & FINALLY its there. I cannot wait !!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 pm

As soon as I can get my mom out of the house it will be my 3rd time
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Saw it today at noon, I still gasp at the same parts. LOL. I am seeing it sometime tomorrow with a friend of mine, he asked if a few of his friends can come and I said yes...all I know is they better not be the obnoxious type, I have a tendency to give people death stares and tell them to SHHHHHHHH if they talk during my movie...I will move seats if they get too out of hand, lol I'm hardcore about this hahaha. I don't care if his friends think I'm rude or not.

So 2morrow it will be 5 times.

I love you
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 am

3 Times now haha.. Thanks Trina!!!!! I may watch it again tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:11 am

friday made 5 times for me...Since I am no longer afraid to go to the movies by myself anymore I will be there again today...I just can't stop watching the freaking movie!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Just got back. 3 times
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Haha I just finished watching it again so that 4! I wanna go to the movies and see it again. The version Trina found is good but I wanna see Edward on the big screen in all his hotness... Squeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 pm

3rd and 4th times will be this weekend Smile but it's still not enough!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm

I can't watch it enough, I know all the words by heart haha. I may have to get 2 copies of the movie when it comes out in March.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:27 pm

I saw it again last night so thats #5. I love this movie, and Jasper and his hotness!
Back to top Go down
kimcullen
Bitten

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 pm

This thread hasn't been posted in for a while, but so far I've seen it 18 times on the big screen Smile It's like an early Christmas gift over and over.. I've developed a reputation at the AMC.. everyone asks, how many times now??

I was lucky enough to go to the press screening, and the midnight release.. and even Thanksgiving day! I fully plan to be there Christmas eve morning and Christmas day evening.. and hopefully New Year's if it's still out.. which looks likely!! Smile

The best was that for no apparent reason AMC bumped Twilight back into the BIGGEST theater just for Thursday -- so that was a treat!! Now that it is in the smaller screens I sit in the third row Smile

By the way, I'd NEVER gone to a movie solo before but I'm so addicted, I've gone unaccompanied 12 times .. and I've been quite content to spend time alone with the Cullens.. Now if people in the theater would stop talking during the movie it would be perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm

kimcullen wrote:
This thread hasn't been posted in for a while, but so far I've seen it 18 times on the big screen Smile It's like an early Christmas gift over and over.. I've developed a reputation at the AMC.. everyone asks, how many times now??

I was lucky enough to go to the press screening, and the midnight release.. and even Thanksgiving day! I fully plan to be there Christmas eve morning and Christmas day evening.. and hopefully New Year's if it's still out.. which looks likely!! Smile

The best was that for no apparent reason AMC bumped Twilight back into the BIGGEST theater just for Thursday -- so that was a treat!! Now that it is in the smaller screens I sit in the third row Smile

By the way, I'd NEVER gone to a movie solo before but I'm so addicted, I've gone unaccompanied 12 times .. and I've been quite content to spend time alone with the Cullens.. Now if people in the theater would stop talking during the movie it would be perfect!!
Thats awesome, Ive seen it 3 times now & im going back again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Once. I just haven't found the time to see it again! Phooey Sad
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 am

6, and it only came out 2 days ago!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 pm

18 times! holy crap..lmao! i've seen it 5 in the movies and several on my pc. dang i can't find the time to go to the movies that much. i so want to go next week and take scott to see it. that is my plan..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen Twilight
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next