Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*

Go down 
+5
Maria Cullen
Stargazer
Teffy
Tamran
Trina
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trina
Administrator
Trina

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 am

So for all who haven't had the money or it just isn't out where you live here's your chance to see it.

Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* Pamhpaabb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0VKL67L

I'll post a better copy if I find it.

Tam if you don't want stuff like this here you can delete it my feelings won't be hurt Razz
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:29 pm

i'll leave it for a day or so. i don't think anything would happen..but ya know how this crazy world is..lmao
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 pm

OMG...I've been looking for a download like EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Trina
Administrator
Trina

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:55 am

LOL you're welcome Teffy Smile
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:29 am

OK i'm late on this but thanks for the download of twilight. sooo awesome.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Ooooh Im so tempted !
I really dont know what to do, Part of me is dying to download it & the other part wants me to wait & watch it properly !
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am

Ugh I downloaded it and didn't save it and now I can't find it so I have download it again which I think I will do tomorrow.. Thanks Trina!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Ok i am being completely blonde I know but where abouts on the page to i click to download it ?
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Maria, at the top of the page there is a thing that says ENTER THIS CODE or something along those lines.. Enter the 3 letter code and hit download.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm

mines taking forever to download. but another website where you dont have to download it at is movie6.net but the quality sucks...you can still see the movie but its not the greatest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
kimcullen
Bitten

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Is this the CAM that was originally posted on Megavideo? The kind of faded looking one?

There are also better (but hardly perfect) color/contrast adjusted CAMs out there, I think they're all based on the KingBen/Kingdom release -- which you can recognize by the R watermark in the upper left corner. The biggest issue is that the kiss scene is cut down for some reason and the prom at the end is garbled.. ugh.

I've seen the movie 18 times in the theater and won't actually watch the CAMs straight thru until the theater isnt an option anymore.. but I've been accumulating various CAMs and youtube clips for that sad time between the movie being gone and the DVD release. Several gigs of my harddrive are devoted solely to Twilight Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:34 pm

kimcullen wrote:
Is this the CAM that was originally posted on Megavideo? The kind of faded looking one?

There are also better (but hardly perfect) color/contrast adjusted CAMs out there, I think they're all based on the KingBen/Kingdom release -- which you can recognize by the R watermark in the upper left corner. The biggest issue is that the kiss scene is cut down for some reason and the prom at the end is garbled.. ugh.

I've seen the movie 18 times in the theater and won't actually watch the CAMs straight thru until the theater isnt an option anymore.. but I've been accumulating various CAMs and youtube clips for that sad time between the movie being gone and the DVD release. Several gigs of my harddrive are devoted solely to Twilight Smile

yep this is the one. we've been waiting on a better one..haha. it's not that good i do agree. there are parts that are too dark. like for me when james is running you can't see him at all..lol. for someone that hasn't seen the movie and wants to watch it this way i think it would ruin it for them. seeing it in digital at the movie place will be thousand times better.

however when i am like gah i want to see it this tides me over..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 am

so i converted this one and put it on dvd and i am watching it on my tv right now...haha. i just wish i could find a much better version! one that was really clear! or hell at least a little more clear than this one. i did find one and waited hours for it to download and when i tested it the damn kiss scene was cut short! wtf is that shit? like it showed them start the kiss and that was it.. it cut off. i deleted the thing right away. how can you cut that damn scene short?

so if anyone knows where i can get a brighter version let me know. one where the kiss scene isn't cut short. gah that was like one of the best damn scenes and they cut it? what is wrong with them..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Damn that blows... I would love a better version but I'm thinking we might have to wait for our DVDs haha.. Which now that is January will be out in like 2 MONTHS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

i'm not wanting to wait i'm going mad Laughing tho when it does i'm buying the special one and a regular so that i can watch one over and over and over again..lmao
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm soo impatient that i'm gonna have to order the US version because I can't wait for the UK release, although when it does come out in the UK, i'm gonna get another copy!! It's always good to have a backup!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 pm

im sooo excited. i'm glad i work in electronics at walmart because i do the 5a.m. to 2p.m. shift on tuesday so i put out all the new movies. Did i mention that i get to claim any pics or posters.. thanks to my awesome vendor. So if ANY one has any issues on getting a copy Please don't hesitate to ask me.

katie
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Do you know the exact date its coming out?
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm

i can find out for you. i'll give my vendor a call tomorrow and she will let me know.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank you. I have it on reserve and the guy at Suncoast new NOTHING..I asked him when it was coming out and his response was "Umm sometime next year like maybe Feb or March" I also asked him about the second disc and he didn't know what was gonna be on it.. I'm sure its a ton of extras.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh for sure
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:23 am

yeah there are so many rumors on dates out there right now. someone said valentines day. then some other place said it would april! i hope you can find out!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm

ok so my vendor said that it was suppose to be near valentines day BUT its not a definete because they could hold off till later. She said she hopes its not like the batman movie were it took forever for it to be released. I'll up date you more come tuesday when she comes to the store.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:05 am

yes thank you!

cat did say she hoped for a release around valentines day in an interview once. FYE told me "spring" so if you can get a date.. i'll be at walmart at 11 waiting... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*   Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Cam *Not the best vid but it will do in a pinch*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next