Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey dvd is a must see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightfood
Bitten

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Downton Abbey dvd is a must see Empty
PostSubject: Downton Abbey dvd is a must see   Downton Abbey dvd is a must see I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Downton Abbey for dvd review:Watched both seasons in 2 days, and didn't stop to watch it for anything. That's how caught up I was in the show's story. Game Of Thrones for dvd review: Outstanding show ! I began watching this on Itunes, eagerly waiting each new episode to be released & as soon as I saw it available dvd saleI bought it immediately.In a world where summers last decades & winters can last lifetimes, with struggles for power threatening to destroy the 7 kingdoms, Sean Bean acting as Lord Stark, the King's "Hand" tries to protect the king from danger & advise him while unsure allies surround them both & traitors circle like sharks. Added to this are also the dangers of the "White Walkers" threatening from beyond "The Wall" in the North & across the Eastern Sea an army of 40,000 horse lords are a constant dark shadow looming over the horizon.Altogether a fantastic series which will keep you on the edge of your seat. Sons of Anarchy for dvd review: Sure was a long wait but well worth it!If you totally dig SOA then you are now prepared to read or watch Hamlet because you know the story. Young, reflective prince unsure of the foundations of his life's order. One episode in and it's already full of everything I love about this show. Can’t miss watching it!! Breaking Bad for dvd is amazing.we family all like to watch the show and we like to pay more leisure times to watch it. Times pass by but the show is more and more fabulous. Fringe for dvd review: I ordered this set as I have been looking for one for a long time. Loved the show when it was on as I was in colledge.I recieved the product and was so excited to watch the full seasons of Fringe.Compelling. Hypnotic. Brilliantly imaginative. Endlessly thrilling. Pick your term. Sons of Anarchy for dvd 1-5 review on seasons 1-2: I actually bought this movie for my husband. He is originally from Nevada and has a true love for "his" harley. At first, I took this to be no more than another guy movie but I actually have enjoyed it. It has given me a little ensight and respect for a lifestyle unknown to me. It is a great cast. Anyone remember "Peg" from Married with Children? Well, she plays a very impressive role as the club mother. She is classy, sassy, and strong. I definitely recommend buying for your guy and take the time to watch it with him. It may be from a guys perspective but there is a lot of truth and reality to be gained. Supernatural for dvd is a true masterpiece. I'm pretty picky with the TV shows that I watch, I defeinintly doin't get drawn into teen dramas. But, Supernatual is different. It's suspensful and unique. It keeps your eyes glued to the DVD screen. One of the best shows on TV. True Blood season 6 for dvd is HBO’s another excellent show .At the end of the season five, fans saw Bill explode before returning in a similar fashion to Lilith. This change will be much of the focus of season six. Doctor Who season 7 for dvd is a show we love to watch Matt Smith’s playing, he will be the 11th doctor in the seventh season of doctor who.

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey dvd is a must see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: THE SERIES :: Twilight-
Jump to: