Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want the Taylormade R7 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

I want the Taylormade R7 irons Empty
PostSubject: I want the Taylormade R7 irons   I want the Taylormade R7 irons I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:09 am

Taylormade R7 irons is not new to any golfer. The Matrix shaft fits swing and it's easy to work both ways in the netural setting. The meaty sound is a confidence builder and seeing from distance wise it's also a winner. TaylorMade incorporated all of the design features to come up with a gem with their last R7 driver series.

At ausgolftown Taylormade R7 Limited Drivers are on cearance sale now. Also lots of other successful clubs from Taylormade such as taylormade rbz driver, Irons are available. It is visually a jewel with the red Ozix shaft (regular Flex) extending out to the black triangular (soft cornered) head shape. In addition, this club feels light, yet perfectly balanced. The club does not fight you in any way and playing the ball with a fade or draw, or going out straight is totally up to you and your current abilities.

The R7 is a history maker and you might be lucky enough to find a good one used out there at clearance price. Unless you are at the peak of your game and want the R9 SuperTri or the new cheap r11 driver, there is no need to spend the money. The R7 Limited is everything and more you could want from a club. This driver has a lot of pop and increased the distance. It feels great, sounds great and the ball goes great.

TaylorMade introduced Movable Weight Technology in a seminal driver called the r7 quad, which gave golfers the ability to move weight in the driver head to promote changes in trajectory to gain greater distance and accuracy. The r7 Limited also incorporates a new, modern and beautiful clubhead shape. Reminiscent of a triangle, with soft corners for a pleasing appearance, the head is faster-looking, and the address footprint is exceptionally large, giving it a substantial and confidence-inspiring appearance while deeper, lower CG.

Incredibly solid and forgiving with a terrific launch angle and and great distance by the Taylormade R7 Limited Driver. Not try to claim Herculean distance gains, but the increase is surely noticeable. Perhaps 10 or so yards consistently longer. The stock x-flex Whiteboard is more like a sturdy stiff, in my opinion. It loads beautifully with a very powerful release through impact. The Golf Clubs For Sale with it's current set-up is the smoothest and most powerful that I've hit to date.
Back to top Go down

I want the Taylormade R7 irons
Page 1 of 1