Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Should the Golfers Choose Callaway X-22 Irons in 2013?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia1
Bitten

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Why Should the Golfers Choose Callaway X-22 Irons in 2013? Empty
PostSubject: Why Should the Golfers Choose Callaway X-22 Irons in 2013?   Why Should the Golfers Choose Callaway X-22 Irons in 2013? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

"I received my new cheap x-22 irons's today. They are great !! Just as you said they would be, numbered and all.

callaway x-22 irons has always had the same goal in mind when it comes to X Series irons— set the performance standard for the industry. By maximizing perimeter weighting, they boast an MOI (moment of inertia) that's 10% higher than their predecessors. Our engineers took elements designed for Tour players, like a thinner top line and narrower sole, and incorporated them into highly forgiving irons with a higher MOI so they can be played by a wide range of golfers.

The ideal CG (center of gravity) position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories. The Modified Tru-Bore design of Callaway X-22 Irons has been incorporated, dampening vibration for enhanced feel and the tour-inspired head shape has a slightly thinner topline and sole with a large sweet spot for improved aesthetics and forgiveness that will boost any golfer's confidence.

Comparing to the callaway razr x irons, the Callaway X-22 irons feature the modified "Tru-Bore" design, an advanced version of the original design. A polycarbonate plug at the end of the shaft leads to improved "feel" and performance as a result of less vibration. The clubhead shape features aspects designed for professional players, such as a thinner top line and narrow sole.

The Cheap Golf Clubs--Callaway X-22 irons are available in both right and left handed models, with a choice of flexes in both steel and graphite shafts. Overall, I'm very happy with these clubs and recommend to anyone looking at purchasing clubs, don't be hesitant.
Back to top Go down

Why Should the Golfers Choose Callaway X-22 Irons in 2013?
Page 1 of 1