Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna more distance and accuracy? Just pick one golf set away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceJJ
Bitten

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Wanna more distance and accuracy? Just pick one golf set away  Empty
PostSubject: Wanna more distance and accuracy? Just pick one golf set away    Wanna more distance and accuracy? Just pick one golf set away  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Give this
Titleist 910 D2 Driver on sale a try and you will be pleasantly surprised at how good this driver from Titleist really is. And I am happy to say that this club gave me an exrtra 12 yards on distance and most importantly, more accurate drives on the fairway. These Titleist 712 MB Irons on sale are very smooth, solid irons with heads that have a tight profile which allows for precise shot making.

These Mizuno MX-200 Irons on sale have the right combination of forgiveness and workability. Distance is probably average, even considering there strongly lofted. Great clubs for the 8-15 handicappers. Converted from Ping I5 irons to PING G15 Black Dot Irons on sale. Extremely forgiving iron on mishit, higher trajectory than I5s, excellent distance and straight.

More hot golf clubs on sale here:
Mizuno MP-58 Irons on sale
Callaway RAZR X HL Irons on sale
Back to top Go down
http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Wanna more distance and accuracy? Just pick one golf set away
Page 1 of 1