Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best feeling irons I have ever hit, highly recommended!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceJJ
Bitten

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Best feeling irons I have ever hit, highly recommended! Empty
PostSubject: Best feeling irons I have ever hit, highly recommended!   Best feeling irons I have ever hit, highly recommended! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:10 am

I love Titleist clubs. The Titleist 755 CB Irons on sale were the best choice for me. They look great at address, the feedback is awesome and they are really pretty easy to hit in my opinion. This Titleist AP2 Irons on sale is amazing. It gives a blade look to a partial cavity iron with superior feel and shot control. Perfect for the golfer with a lower handicap that wants shot control but still wants some forgiveness.

These Callaway X-22 Tour Irons on sale were the easiest to hit fades and draws and I did not loose much distance on slight miss-hits. They feel very nice off the face and look of them at address is very appealing to my eye.
Mizuno MP-59 Irons on sale-- Excellent, Beautiful Clubs. They're longer then my old irons. They hit like game improvement irons, but workable like blades.

More hot golf clubs on sale here:
Ping Anser Forged Irons on sale

Ping i20 Irons on sale

Back to top Go down
http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Best feeling irons I have ever hit, highly recommended!
Page 1 of 1