Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G25 irons feature more progressive sole widths

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping G25 irons feature more progressive sole widths Empty
PostSubject: Ping G25 irons feature more progressive sole widths   Ping G25 irons feature more progressive sole widths I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 am

I am not a fan of Ping clubs. For some reason I always had a hard time getting past that style hosel. However, I do like hearing these will have a thinner top line and the matte-dark grey finish does look nice. PING debuts it's 2013 Line including G25 driver, fairway, hybrid, G25 irons.

When Ping first introduced its G-series irons, they bear the idea in mind that they were to create the most forgiving iron in Ping's history. That message of forgiveness has held true for the last decade, but with the release today of the Ping G25 Irons, Ping's engineers are looking to continue that level of forgiveness in a sleeker package. This year’s model is the total package — it has all the benefits of a game-improvement iron without the usual bulky soles that are inherent in the GI class.

The G25, the sixth installment in Ping's cast stainless steel game-improvement iron line, will feature similar moment of inertia measurements compared to ping g20 irons . Perimeter weighted with a deep cavity design, the 17-4 stainless steel heads are highly forgiving. Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port integrated low into the sole to lower mass and position the center of gravity for high-launching, forgiving results. The sole widths vary from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.

Ping have kept all the performance benefits of previous G irons but added to the aesthetic appeal. The G25 irons have a more traditional look compared to the G15 and G20 lines and look like the ping i20 irons. A sleeker design features thinner top lines and moderate offset for a look that will appeal to anyone looking for a high-launching, extremely forgiving iron. With the G25 you’ll also hit the ball long but with distance control.

The Ping G25 irons produce a high ball flight and are easy to stop on greens with good spin control. They are forgiving and tester see in increase of distance by a half to one golf clubs for sale compared to older Ping models. Designed to improve feel, the port is notched near the sole and aligned directly behind the impact area to help lower the center of gravity and help launch shots higher. The G25 irons feature thinner, more progressive sole widths, thinner top lines and moderate offset, which will appeal to golfers of all skill levels.
Back to top Go down

Ping G25 irons feature more progressive sole widths
Page 1 of 1