Share | 

New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia1
Bitten

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-18

PostSubject: New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 am

There has been a ton of publicity and buzz around the RocketBallz (RBZ) line from TaylorMade this year. Ive had the opportunity to play the cheap rbz irons over the past 10+ rounds.

I really like the dark gray steel, the sole of the rbz irons for sale have a nice shine, the carbon accents are nice, and the quality feels solid. While Id personally prefer something other than neon green accents the accents do have a nice flow from the cavity to the highlights on the grips.

The solid feel of the clubs results in a high degree of confidence for me. I feel like I dont need to work very hard and the clubs feel smooth and consistent throughout the swing. Each club is individually optimized and tuned so different clubs have noticeably different looks. The 3, 4, and 5 have a thick top-line while the 6 through Pitching Wedge have a look and thickness that is similar to most other game-improvement irons.

Key to the performance and value of the taylormade rbz driver, TaylorMade said, is the incorporation of TaylorMade's patented Flight Control Technology (FCT), which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve.

These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment. The rbz driver for sale is available in three lofts 9.5, 10.5 and HL (high-launch), while the RBZ Tour comes in 9 and 10.5. These technological advancements will be visible to the golfer upon first contact with a ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1