Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia1
Bitten

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-18

New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale Empty
PostSubject: New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale   New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:44 am

There has been a ton of publicity and buzz around the RocketBallz (RBZ) line from TaylorMade this year. I’ve had the opportunity to play the cheap rbz irons over the past 10+ rounds.

I really like the dark gray steel, the sole of the rbz irons for sale have a nice shine, the carbon accents are nice, and the quality feels solid. While I’d personally prefer something other than neon green accents – the accents do have a nice flow from the cavity to the highlights on the grips.

The solid feel of the clubs results in a high degree of confidence for me. I feel like I don’t need to work very hard and the clubs feel smooth and consistent throughout the swing. Each club is individually optimized and tuned – so different clubs have noticeably different looks. The 3, 4, and 5 have a thick top-line while the 6 through Pitching Wedge have a look and thickness that is similar to most other game-improvement irons.

Key to the performance and value of the taylormade rbz driver, TaylorMade said, is the incorporation of TaylorMade's patented Flight Control Technology (FCT), which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve.

These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment. The rbz driver for sale is available in three lofts – 9.5°, 10.5° and HL (high-launch), while the RBZ Tour comes in 9° and 10.5°. These technological advancements will be visible to the golfer upon first contact with a ball.
Back to top Go down

New Taylormade RBZ rbz irons & rbz driver for sale
Page 1 of 1