Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter $115.99 on sale really helps promote a smooth stroke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceJJ
Bitten

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter $115.99 on sale really helps promote a smooth stroke  Empty
PostSubject: Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter $115.99 on sale really helps promote a smooth stroke    Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter $115.99 on sale really helps promote a smooth stroke  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:51 am

Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter on sale--Solid feeling putter. Great weight balance and it really helps promote a smooth stroke. I was using a blade prior and had a hard time smoothly taking the putter back, but with the Mini T, it is much easier to get a smooth stroke.

The new White Ice Putters from Odyssey combine Tour trusted shapes with a new look and better feel. White Ice Mini T Putter on sale is the softest that I have felt. The new White Ice face-insert is our best feeling, multi-layer insert to date.

More hot golf clubs on salehere:
X-24 HOT Irons on sale
Mizuno MP-68 Irons on sale
G20 Irons on sale
Back to top Go down
http://www.bestgolfclubsprice.com

Odyssey White Ice Mini T Putter $115.99 on sale really helps promote a smooth stroke
Page 1 of 1