Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap on sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap on sale Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap on sale   TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap on sale I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

TaylorMade, one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world, has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade has often been in my wishlist. I recently hit the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap. The smooth and controlled swing allows me to hit this club very well.

The R11s may grab most of the headlines, but if you want to plonk a driver behind the ball and whack away, the new Burner could be for you. TaylorMade claim it gives a whopping seven yards more than the previous model. It’s also TaylorMade's lightest ever driver so it’s easier to get great clubhead speed and therefore distance. And, like the Taylormade R11S Driver, the Burner is white for easier ball alignment.

The TaylorMade designers have overdone the shaping at the back of the head. What that gains in performance is certainly to the detriment of looks at address. I hit on two different launch monitors with several different drivers, r11, Srixon Z-Star, Cleveland Launcher's, Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver for sale, etc. From the monitor results I concluded that the Burner Superfast 2.0 could just be the club for me. The average distance off center was 0 yards left or right which I found impressive, not that I hit it perfect everytime.

This driver exceeds others in terms of distance, trajectory and straight drives, placement and control. My drives have increased 10-15 yards on average, wthout having to alter my swing , the speed , or any other technical part of the swing. The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee.

You do not have to swing hard and the ball seems to jump off the face of this TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. Even when I do not feel like I hit the ball solid it still travels well. Even with the large club head it is fairly easy to shape a shot with this cheap golf clubs for sale. I feel I can really roll my arms over without worrying about a snap hook to the left. It's still easy to fly it high if you need to (wind at your back), just tee the ball high, but the big advantage with this club is it's penetrating trajectory - great when driving into the wind.
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver cheap on sale
Page 1 of 1