Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special design of TaylorMade R9 Irons best clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Special design of TaylorMade R9 Irons best clubs Empty
PostSubject: Special design of TaylorMade R9 Irons best clubs   Special design of TaylorMade R9 Irons best clubs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 am

As we know, famous for their fantastically successful range of drivers, the TaylorMade R9 Irons are TaylorMade's latest cavity back and a jammed full of all the technological wizardry to maximize your potential while still looking and feeling like a classic iron. I have tried the TaylorMade R9 Max Irons for some time. Though so many new high-perfomence Irons followed, I still stick with my TaylorMade R9 Max Irons.

I switched from the mizuno mp 53 irons to these and it probably was the smartest decision for me. This irons are all about performance. what they offer is great distance even on hits nowhere near the sweetspot. You can hit the ball right off the toe or the heel and see only minimal loss of distance. This comes from the deep undercut cavity and heel and toe weighting. Hit these irons 10 to 20 yards longer and they are incredibly accurate.

A special design in the Best R9 Max Irons, VCC (ultra-fast control cavity, Velocity-ControlChamber), can be shot from the top in the end the Ministry of the back face full surround, the technical superiority of the batting side to give more flexibility and reaction to the impact of the use of them feels like a thin face driver. Each iron is applied at the end of tilt rod designed to enhance the stability and control of access. I also tried the PING Rapture V2 for sale, a good iron set, but I enjoy more feel with the Max models. These clubs are pretty easy to work with.

TaylorMade R9 MAX Irons are designed to be a special favor in order to reduce the friction head and grassland to help avoid the turf cheap golf clubs head at the bottom of the impact of friction, so that maximum power transfer to the ball. Sole design is the perfect combination of art and science and technology. Starting with 2.0mm thick face in the long irons to 2.3mm in the mid irons and 2.5mm in the short irons for enhanced feel(Cheap golf clubs), Taylormade utilizes its inverted cone technology to expand the sweet area reducing overall loss on off center hits.
Back to top Go down

Special design of TaylorMade R9 Irons best clubs
Page 1 of 1