Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012 Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012   TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm

TaylorMade RBZ Irons are made for the mid to high-handicap golfers who want more distance and forgiveness so that they can hit it farther and still have a good control on the ball flight. Replacing the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons range the RocketBallz (RBZ) line has been a ton of publicity and buzz this year.

I have owned several iron sets in the past to include Cleveland's, taylormade r9 irons for sale and Irons from Ping and Mizuno. I have to say that this set has been the best I have ever had the opportunity to play with. I have more control over the ball and hit much further. Each club is 1/2 in longer than a traditional club which gives you the extra distance but all the clubs are very easy to hit.

The TaylorMade RBZ irons are designed to give the player maximum ballspeed and pinpoint accuracy. And you will notice that these clubs induce a small draw, which is really nice. I have been able to hit these much longer and straighter than my old Mizuno MP-53 Irons which I like very much. Ball after Ball, even on slight mishits, it seemed to go much straighter, felt more solid at impact. When you hit that sweet spot the trajectory is amazing.

The club shafts are a bit longer than other clubs I tested which allows for more club head speed, but may sacrifice some accuracy. I would also point out that the clubhead is a bit heavier than the average iron, so be sure you like the way it feels before you buy. You will notice that these discount golf clubs induce a small draw, which is really nice. The flight path of my ball flying extremely straight and I was hitting the correct distances that I had hoped for. The solid feel of the clubs results in a high degree of confidence for me.

The ball flight of TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012 was beautiful, was significantly higher than what I’m used to. I haven’t lost any distance with the high ball flight and the clubs have all been true to my normal distances. The ball feels great coming off the face of the club – a very smooth and solid feel with a nice sound. Rocketballz irons are built progressively throughout the set. From small, compact short-irons, through deep undercut-cavity mid irons, and large hollow long irons, each iron is designed to promote the proper trajectory and distance gapping.
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Irons 2012
Page 1 of 1