Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Review of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia1
Bitten

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-18

The Review of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons Empty
PostSubject: The Review of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons   The Review of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:48 am

Burner 2.0 claims to be the top-selling iron based on Golf Data Tech's cumulative sales figures from June 2009.

In this update in the club, all the features of the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver were refined towards achieving consistently long distance. The head properties show a loft ranging from 19 degrees within the 3-iron to 60 degrees within the lob wedge. The lie angle begins at 60.75 degrees in the 3-iron and progresses to 64 degrees in the 9-iron, while all the wedges possess a 64.five degree lie angle.

Weight distribution is farther back and toward the heel and toe in long irons (launch angle, forgiveness), shifting closer to the face and higher as the set moves toward the short irons for better control. The face thickness is thinnest in the long irons (COR - distance), increasing until thickest in the short irons (feel). The toplines are widest in the long irons and most narrow in the short irons.

In terms of TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons, I like them very much,Very striking product, enhancing the features and benefits of the original model. Very powerful and the ease of use is right up there. The larger head may not suit all, but these irons will help increase distance. The redesigned sole gives a really good feel.

The feel have been refined thanks to an improved vibration management system. Weight distribution has been improved throughout the set to optimise flight. These include best for individuals that know the very best method to buy golf clubs au.

The distances are from a variety of skilled players using the 6-iron from various manufacturers and model. The sound has definitely been softened, which in turn helps to give an improved feel. I like the feeling they give me.
Back to top Go down

The Review of Taylormade burner 2.0 irons
Page 1 of 1