Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB golf clubs for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB golf clubs for sale Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB golf clubs for sale   TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB golf clubs for sale I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:09 pm

After hitting the TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons, I was surprised that for a 10 handicapper they were very easy to hit with incredible launch. The thin top line and weighted sweet spot give me a great feeling of confidence every time I stand over my ball.

I have hit them all. The workability is incredible. Yesterday I hit about a 40 yard hook around a cottonwood tree when most people would shy away and lay up into the fairway. they are second to none in looks and performance. Miss-hits are felt though. But that's the way it should be cheap golf clubs. Can't wait to put my golfpride new decades on them.

Compared with TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons or MC versions, TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons are designed for more accomplished players, the TaylorMade MB Irons are all about feel and control. A touch of offset has been added to the hosel to appeal to more players. The Tour Preferred MB is a player’s iron with minimal offset and a Precision Weighting Port ensures optimal CG location in every clubhead. A 6-step net forging process delivers unrivaled feel and workability.

The heads of the TP MBs are slightly smaller from heel to toe than the TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons, but the par area, where the face meets the hosel, has been made much smaller. The reason for golf clubs for sale is that most accomplished players want to see the face coming right out of hosel. The difference in forgiveness between the MC and MB was minor, but the difference in feel between the two was major. Solid hits from the MB soared at targets with ease.

The TaylorMade MB Irons for sale are a player's irons with minimal offset and a Precision Weighting Port ensures optimal CG location in every clubhead. A 6-step net forging process delivers unrivaled feel and workability. Furthermore, the overall shape and clean lines, combined with minimal offset makes the TP MB Irons a very attractive option.
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB golf clubs for sale
Page 1 of 1