A report about Rob that I just read :o(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am

I just read this report about Rob & I personally hope it isnt true Sad
Is Robert Pattinson a Snob?

The newly popular actor has begun to refuse to answer questions and turn away fans.Posted on 10/21/2008 5:09 PM by Celebuzz Robert Pattinson, star of the upcoming Twilight and beloved fan favorite, may not be as unfazed by Hollywood as he's made himself out to be.

Robert, who has always played himself off as the humble, modest type—claiming to be over-chatty, shy with girls, and even the dive-bar type—has lately been revealing a more arrogant side to his personality that has clearly been jaded by Tinseltown.

Celebuzz has received word that during two of Robert's most recent public appearances, everybody's favorite vampire was acting just a tad too Hollywood.

According to a red carpet witness at the Sex Drive premiere, the once press-friendly actor was the last to arrive and refused to speak to any members of the press.

"I was yelling for him to come over, and he just acted like he couldn't hear when he obviously could," the source explained. "Then he got off the carpet to dawdle for a while before the movie started."

At the T-Mobile party, Robert even went so far as to turn away fans requesting a quick photo-op.

According to the fan, Robert explained that he didn't do pictures and that they weren't really his thing.

Ouch.

Has Robert turned into the typical Hollywood snob before his film has even hit theaters?
There is a pretty hot picture of him too Very Happy

http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson-snob-s57291/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Awww I'm gonna give him the benefit of the Doubt and say it's cause this new found fame blind-sided him...and he has some very scary fans out there..asking him to suck their blood out and shit! so until I meet him or a trusted source does...Rob's awesome and a sweetie..this one incident with the fan won't change my mind about him... being rude to paparazzi doesn't count ...Hopefully he isn't an asshole that would be just terrible! but I still love him and that is a very hott picture of him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obsessed
Twilight Lover

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:55 pm

wow im pissed. that better not be real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Im hoping its not true at all or they just caught him on a bad day, We all have them !
I love the pic of him on there, Very hot
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:59 pm

I just flat out can't believe that. He's just....gah I just can't see him that way. I think you're probably right anyway Maria, everyone has bad days. and I'm sure I wouldn't always be the most polite person if I was constantly bombarded with reporters....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teffy
Bitten

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:26 pm

Things may have just been rough for him. He's getting like mobbed now. I just saw some video where he got mobbed by girls in an airport in Mexico...and you can see he was kinda uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:27 pm

I saw that video, Someone even tried to plonk a Mexican hat on his head !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Oh my poor Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 pm

If I had days like I am sure he does.. Up at 6am doing 12,789 interviews, barely getting anytime to breath, I mean I know being a celeb they have to get used to it but he's a baby at this. I refuse to believe he was being mean. I love him haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:13 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
If I had days like I am sure he does.. Up at 6am doing 12,789 interviews, barely getting anytime to breath, I mean I know being a celeb they have to get used to it but he's a baby at this. I refuse to believe he was being mean. I love him haha
exactly lol. I don't know though....man if he were really like that I would probably cry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teffy
Bitten

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:57 pm

I just read a few of the comments under the actual article...and apparently someone said that these reports are untrue. They said that Rob was signing stuff and taking pics with fans at BOTH events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.edgeuniversity.net
obsessed
Twilight Lover

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 am

^^^ then someone is just hatin on him, which isnt fair...and even if he didnt, like yall said, he probably had a bad day...everyone gets like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:16 am

oh they need to just leave him alone! the poor man is getting mobbed liked crazy by these freaky ass fans. i mean there is a way to act and way not to act and the way these people (news people as well) is just damn stupid!

i mean how would you feel having that shit shoved in your face all the time. i know he's a star and all. but at some point it gets to you. i don't care who you are. i don't blame him at all if he does act like that. would you want to go up to a bunch of screaming ass people? i wouldn't.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 pm

If he comes to the convention I must remember to try not to throw myself at him ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:10 pm

If he's at the convention you'll have to pick me up off the floor!!!
I'll try not to be too weird tho! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Hahah Between you & Nadine it would be hilarious ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:31 pm

well i guess we can just fall on top of each other! lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 pm

If he was to come to a convention I could get to. I might die, right there on the floor just fall over dead haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse

Female

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
If he was to come to a convention I could get to. I might die, right there on the floor just fall over dead haha

Thats what would most likely happen to me if he shows up at the one were going to! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A report about Rob that I just read :o(   Today at 12:22 am

Back to top Go down

A report about Rob that I just read :o(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1