Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I Love the cheap Callaway X-24 Hot irons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia1
Bitten

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Why I Love the cheap Callaway X-24 Hot irons? Empty
PostSubject: Why I Love the cheap Callaway X-24 Hot irons?   Why I Love the cheap Callaway X-24 Hot irons? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 am

The latest in the X Series from Callaway Golf is the x-24 hot irons. Like all previous Callaway irons I've had I love these X24 Hots. In my opinion, it is the best Callaway irons to date.

The callaway x-24 hot irons employ the company's VFT Face Technology and 360-degree undercut channel, and weighting properties designed for an optimum center-of-gravity location within the clubhead. The design is intended to enlarge the effective hitting area on the clubface, improving distance and maintaining accuracy.

The set also uses Callaway's "Stealth" PVD finish, reducing glare. The cheap x-24 irons are hot indeed. Hot looking and hot acting...just like my babe back home. I hit these like a cruise missle seeking it's laser guided target. There will be no stopping me with these weapons of golf destruction.

These cheap golf clubs are powered by a consistently hot face that generates peak ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. I dont know who thought offsetting the face on an iron is a "game improvement feature" cause for me, it leads to lateral (read 'shank') shots. My Hogans w/no offset dont do this.

Now I will say that when i hit the ball square, I get lots of distance, but I get that with any club i flush. They are easier to hit "well" but I think thats an illusion.

More information in http://www.golfcheapsupply.com/
Back to top Go down

Why I Love the cheap Callaway X-24 Hot irons?
Page 1 of 1