Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Workability with distance to Titleist 913D3 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Workability with distance to Titleist 913D3 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Workability with distance to Titleist 913D3 Driver   Workability with distance to Titleist 913D3 Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 am

Despite winning the money list titles on both sides of the Atlantic, world number one Rory McIlroy insists that he will be at his best at this week's Hong Kong Open.

Rory McIlroy and Rhys Davies, Walker Cup team-mates five years ago, are back together for the Northern Irishman's defense of the UBS Hong Kong Open this week - but there the similarity ends for the time being. Best price golf clubs is celebrating topping the European and American tour money lists amid reports of a new £156million sponsorship deal, every penny could matter to Davies over the coming four days.

"Hong Kong has always been a place I've enjoyed coming to," said McIlroy, who has also had two seconds and a sixth place finish in the tournament. "This week will be extra special after wrapping up the 'Race to Dubai' and I can't wait to tee up as the defending champion. There will definitely be an added spring in my step,” McIlroy added, "I love tree-lined courses and Hong Kong is definitely one of my favorites anywhere in the world. When you've played well and won on a course you're always looking forward to going back."

Featuring a high-speed, forged face insert, the new Titleist 913 D2 Driver and 913D3 drivers are the fastest, most consistent drivers Titleist has ever designed, delivering maximum ball speeds over a large area of the face.

According to Dan Stone, Vice President of Research and Development for Titleist, the new 913D2 Driver(http://www.buygolfclubsuk.com/buy-Titleist-913-D2-Driver-UK-1145.html) and 913D3 offer the highest performance of any adjustable drivers on the market, particularly when it comes to speed and forgiveness. Every serious golfer, from tour players to amateurs of all skill levels, will experience more distance potential and better driving performance with 913. If it really is, then there is no need to worry if it suits me.

Titleist 913D3 is a 445cc classic pear shaped driver with innovations to the face insert, rear weight and lower CG location that deliver the best combination of speed and forgiveness. The patented SureFit Tour hosel technology allows loft and lie to be independently adjusted to precisely fit your game. Titleist 913 D3 Driver delivers Tour inspired workability with distance and forgiveness, with uncompromised looks, sound and feel. Read on to see how far 913 can take your game.
Back to top Go down

Workability with distance to Titleist 913D3 Driver
Page 1 of 1