Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway X-24 Irons take your expertise to the next level!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway X-24 Irons take your expertise to the next level! Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X-24 Irons take your expertise to the next level!   Callaway X-24 Irons take your expertise to the next level! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 pm

As one of the greatest names in the golfing world, it comes as no surprise that every golfing iron, driver or wedge Callaway produce has been rigorously tested by passionate golfers to ensure it meets their high mark of quality. Callaway X-24 Hot Irons are your wise choice to put more spirit into your game. The new X-24 Hot, billed as the longest, most-accurate X-Series iron, targets all players (regardless of handicap) who seek turbocharged distance in an iron.

Callaway engineers strengthened loft in the long and mid-irons (the PW is the same as in X-22 irons), increased shaft length by 0.25 inches per club compared to the X-22 Irons, and redesigned the head to account for new weight distribution. The X-24 Hot also boasts evolutionary updates to tried-and-true design elements, such as "variable face thickness" (VFT) technology and "precision notch weighting" in the rear. VFT produces 2.2 mph faster ball speed than the callaway x-22 irons do, for longer, more consistent length on mis-hits. The large cavity notch spreads weight to the heel and toe, for ample head stability and improved accuracy.

There is a special synergy between the golfer and their precision clubs and the better the interaction, the more the play flows. The callaway x-24 irons are truly synergistic in their design, allowing the energy to flow directly between golfer and ball with no resistance. The combination of skill together with the club’s unique technology to translate that into precision shots is truly mesmerizing. The responsive nature of the iron moves to every nuance you make and with very little change in technique you will find yourself achieving shots and distance that you could only dream about previously.

The Callaway Golf- X-24(http://www.augolftown.com/Callaway-X-24-Hot-Irons-956.html) Hot Irons are so evenly balanced that every shot you play will be more accurate and straight and will flow effortlessly. The graphite shafts are smooth and make you feel as though the control is totally within your grip. The head has a wider area or sweet spot for contact with the ball which minimizes miss-shots and gives greater adherence resulting in faster, longer and more accurate shots.

In addition these irons are a real challenge to dial in. Go into them knowing that they are going to be MUCH longer. This will mean rethinking things, believe me. I was hitting my X-20 7 iron about 145 to 150. I hit the new 7 iron solidly 155 with ease and can push it up to 160. On my first par 3 with the new irons, a 148 yarder with a slight wind in my face, out of habit I pulled the 7. I flew the green. Great for the ego and for up and down short game practice. Not so great for the end score if you do this sort of thing too often.

If you are looking to improve your overall game of golf and are looking for excellent clubs then Callaway’s extensive range offer everything you could need. With the Cheap Golf Clubs- X-24 Hot Irons, your trajectory and aim will be much improved, as will the length of your shot. The design of the iron is very striking and the Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons make your shot straighter, faster and surer. The Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons will certainly take your golfing expertise to the next level!
Back to top Go down

Callaway X-24 Irons take your expertise to the next level!
Page 1 of 1