Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold 910 D3 Driver for balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Hold 910 D3 Driver for balance Empty
PostSubject: Hold 910 D3 Driver for balance   Hold 910 D3 Driver for balance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Warm up experience is often an over looked part of the game by many golfers while It’s all about the swing. If you’re stiff you won’t be able to consistently make your best price golf clubs swing to your maximum potential. Then warm up exercise plays an important role in improving your flexibility. Warm-ups bring blood to the muscles and make injuries from stretching less likely. and the stretching comes first when you start.

Each warm-up session should consist of a searies of stretches, which may be followed by a vigorous workout if you have the time. Or you might want simply to confine yourself to warming up with a few gentle stretching exercises whenever you feel tense or stiff. Stretching allows you to move your joints through their full range of motion. Flexibility is a key element of golf fitness; it can enhance physical performance and relieve muscle tension and stiffness.

Foe the moment I use a Titleist 910 D3 Driver. I am not accustomed to do the warm exercises with my 910 D3 laid aside. First, warm up the abs, back and legs. Hold the Titleist 910 D3 Driver straight up and down, perpendicular to the ground. Slowly take the club over the head, arms straight and slightly arching back to stretch the chest. Bring the club down as squating, taking the hands through the knees. Keep the back flat and the abs in. Keep the movement slow and controlled and repeat for 30 seconds.

Warm up and strengthen the lower back. Take the Titleist 910 D2 Driver behind the shoulders, holding on to either side. Keeping the back flat (or slightly arched), tip from the hips and lower the torso until it's parallel to the ground. You can bend the knees slightly if your hamstrings are tight. Lift back up, focusing on the lower back and repeat for 15 reps.

Stretch and strengthen the torso. Hold the club with hands wider than shoulders and take it up over the head, arms straight. Lean to the right, taking the club as far as you comfortably can, feeling a stretch in the left side of the body. Come back to center and repeat to the left for 20 reps. Then, warm up and strengthen the hips and inner thighs. Hold onto the Titleist 910 D3(http://www.buygolfclubsuk.com/buy-Titleist-910-D3-Driver-UK-1050.html) for balance, if needed, and step out to the left into a lunge, keeping the knee behind the toe. Push back to start and repeat for 12 reps before switching sides.

Lastly, warm up the abs and back. Hold the golf club behind the upper back, holding the club on either side. Rotate the torso to the right, just as you would to take a swing, rotating it back and all the way through to the left. Focus on keeping the lower body stable and all movement in the torso. Repeat for 24 reps. I do so each time with my 910 D3 Driver on sale before I start to play. It works well to me.
Back to top Go down

Hold 910 D3 Driver for balance
Page 1 of 1