Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect irons: k15 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Perfect irons: k15 irons  Empty
PostSubject: Perfect irons: k15 irons    Perfect irons: k15 irons  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

These years, there are many people playing golf in their spare time. Obviously, there are many great golf clubs have been produced. Among them, I like the Ping K15 Irons most. So I want to recommend it to all of you. If you are plan to buy a set of irons, this one should be your choice. Because it is so good that almost all golfers are using Ping K15. It is perfect. In the first place, I am glad to talk about its designs.

The k15 irons combine a lightweight titanium face with a stainless-steel body to increase both forgiveness and launch conditions. Two hybrid options replace the harder-to-hit long irons. It creates lower-spinning, higher-launching shots that fly straighter and longer on the base of a patent-pending design as well. Additonally, it's high launch angles allowed iron lofts to be strengthened without compromising control. A large internal weight pad in the hybrids produces a high MOI for added forgiveness. The hybrid’s offset hosel and face relationship increases launch and lowers spin.

The best part about the Ping irons k15 is that they are built for lower spin and a higher ball flight. This means you can land the ball softly and stick it on the green right by the pin. At the same time, you have more forgiveness and do not have to hit the ball directly with the center of the club face every single time in order to get the ball flight you are after.
Back to top Go down

Perfect irons: k15 irons
Page 1 of 1