Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are making progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are making progress Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are making progress   Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are making progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 pm

I am so excited about these new Mizuno JPX-800 Irons. They are my 1st new set of clubs ever. They have nice lower end weight and feel great when swinging. It is aimed at the mid to higher handicapper who wants maximum distance and maximum ease of use but wants to play soft forged cavity back. I would recommend this product for someone looking for clubs with a wide sweet spot and looking to gain more loft with their mid to low irons.

The Mizuno says that the Mizuno JPX-800 Irons is an iron specifically designed to be amazingly forgiving and explosively long. The unbelievable distance of the JPX-800 irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal? Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer, far exceeding previous Mizuno irons, and the competition. The mizuno jpx 800 offers amazing forgiveness and explosive distance. The MAX COR technology, hot face construction and exotic pocket cavity maximize energy transfer to the ball.JPX technology combines MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity, which results in the maximum allowable COR limits for energy transfer in irons. A progressive flow to shapely shorter irons, complete the JPX800's 'Balanced' orientation. The irons, in fact, gained 3 mph ball speed and 7 yards total distance in head-to-head tests with Mizuno JPX-800 Irons. Mizuno's "Hot Metal" construction is a strengthening process that leads to an extra-thin clubface and triggers hotter ball speed.

An aggressive triple cut sole ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks. Simply put, the Mizuno JPX-800 Irons utilize the world’s most advanced Game Improvement technologies to help the serious mid to high-handicap player score like never before!
Back to top Go down

Mizuno JPX-800 Irons are making progress
Page 1 of 1