Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shoe addicts anonymous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

shoe addicts anonymous Empty
PostSubject: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 am

let me tell you guys something...twilight got me reading again. i'm so thankful for that. because i have read some great books in the last few weeks. there are a few i still have on my list too. even more vampire books. those are my next stop. it is a series. i'll save that for another post... this post is about this book...

kathleen ordered and sent me this book she got it because of the name and my thing i have for shoes..lmao. well i got in the mail yesterday and when i opened it and started reading.. i was a little nervous. i mean the opening line was "sex in a box" on and on about how this chic had this thing for designer shoes and i mean for her it was like a turn on.

but being the type person i am.. i will give a book a chance. the first few pages are usually not so exciting..lol. well.....

i read this whole book in one day!!! once i started and it started introducing all the people and what not i couldn't stop. i had to see what freaking happened! it's about these 3 women that have a problem (so to say..lol) with buying designer shoes. well this leads to them having issues. one is going into debt and fast! the other is married to a hig profile man and he cuts her money off and she tries to steal these shoes..lol. the other...a home bound over weight woman scared to leave the house and is a sex phone operator..lol. well the first one makes an ad about her problem and says wear a size 7.5 shoe and want to swap? well it all starts there. they all find each other. then comes in another girl that just needs a place to get away from her nanny job. they all come together and become fast friends. but all their stories and things in their life to intertwine. things are happening in each of their lives the bring them closer together.

it doesn't sound good with my typing it out..lol. the ending and what they end up going thru and what the do is just great! they all had a shoe issue, no real friends to speak of and BAM best of friends all because of buying shoes, or not being able to buy shoes at this point..lol

i know some people don't really read and twilight saved them and they may not even want to read cause nothing will measure up to the twilight series. but i think this is a great book for any female that understands what it means to have great friends that are always there for you. it's not this mushy silly girl thing. it's just a really good adult friend book.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 am

That does sound good. I might have to read that some time. i still got a few books to read. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
kat8511
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : mom

PostSubject: Re: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:04 pm

I am glad it was good. I am also back on the reading kick. Wil definately get to that once I finish Twilight series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/champainiacs
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:47 pm

ooo sounds good....but I still haven't gotten anywhere in wuthering heights, and I'm going to force myself to finish it lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

kat8511 wrote:
I am glad it was good. I am also back on the reading kick. Wil definately get to that once I finish Twilight series.

just let me know girl and i will send it right back to you! no need to get it when i can do that. i mean since you did get for me and all..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shoe addicts anonymous   shoe addicts anonymous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shoe addicts anonymous
Page 1 of 1