Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who sold on Mizuno MP-58 Irons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

who sold on Mizuno MP-58 Irons? Empty
PostSubject: who sold on Mizuno MP-58 Irons?   who sold on Mizuno MP-58 Irons? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 pm

The Mizuno MP-58 Irons are best clubs I have ever owned. The common Mizuno addage that the feeling when hit properly is like "butter," is a perfect discription for these clubs. Great look, even better feel. I can't begin to describe the playability and overall consistency that these clubs have brought to my game.

Introducing the MP-58 Irons from Mizuno with revolutionary Dual Muscle Titanium Technology. During the complex grain flow forging process, a high-tech titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also takes playability in an MP iron to a new technological level. The light weight characteristics of the pure titanium utilized in the MP-58 allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability. The MP-58s achieve the rare combination of a penetrating ball flight, increased MOI and superior feel — all in the ultimate player's head shape.

Although the Mizuno MP-58 Irons are forged clubs, they have enough forgiveness to support an average player with solid swing fundamentals.
Back to top Go down

who sold on Mizuno MP-58 Irons?
Page 1 of 1