HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is best Price whit Rapture V2 Irons?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: What is best Price whit Rapture V2 Irons?    Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 pm

When I first bought the Ping Rapture V2 Irons I was having a hard time playing up to my standards. Once I had played a few rounds with them and got used to them I could not be happier. The wide sole of the club helps you to get it up in the air (really high) and the weight distribution helps to make them more forgiving.

The Ping Rapture V2 Irons are resulted from Ping's investment in multi-metal technology. Ping Rapture V2 Irons combine the key properties of various materials to deliver a club that produces an optimal performance. The Rapture V2 iron is made up or a tungsten sole weight, a titanium face and a stainless steel body to allow for an innovative game improvement design. The Ping Rapture V2 Irons is oversized and designed to offer maximum forgiveness along with accuracy and playability. Their patented flat top hosel also works to reduce the amount of stress generated at impact for a better overall feel. The heads have a deep satin finish for a high quality appearance.

You will notice about a 10yard addition to distance with these clubs and the grips feel great. I could not be happier with the Ping Rapture V2 Irons that I now own. It is important to get fitted for your Ping clubs. You can go to a Ping retailer or go online and do it yourself. I was lu...Read full reviewcky, I am standard with both lie and grip. However, if you get the wrong color dot (lie angle) or even grip size it can make your Ping experience a bad one. They are great clubs and once you get accustom to them they WILL lower your score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
What is best Price whit Rapture V2 Irons?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1