Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm

I got my magnets today!!!!!!!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Lol congrats! Twilight is making so much money it is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:32 pm

They are on my fridge!!! My fridge is sexy with Edward on there!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Wow your fridge is sexy....thats a new one but it just proves that Edward can make anything sexy!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Thanks to you enablers I went out and bought the poster of Edward for my door. I have a blockbuster right down the street from me and they had tons so it was easy to get. Now I can look at him whenever I want!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm

cries:( none of the blockbusters near me have anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:48 pm

ok so i got something from fye today which is a dvd cover holder that contained ten 5x7 pics. I'd show it but my comp keeps shutting off on me when i try to upload a pic. if anyone can i'll send you the pic via text message.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Yea when i went to blockbuster they had tons but said that the stores closer to the city were all out I live on the outskirts where there are a lot of older people who arent into Twilight so I luckily usually dont have to worry about missing out on something.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:43 pm

There is a guy that owns the cheap movie theater here, I asked him a month before Twilight even came out. In mid-october to save me a poster. Well, I went back a few weeks ago, cause he had twilight then. The asshole gave my poster away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:27 am

OME THAT IS HORRIBLE! Thats just messed up sorry you didnt get your poster.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 am

I went to Hot Topic yesterday and the had SOOOOOO much stuff!!! SO many music boxes, all kinds of buttons, other jewelry, and so much stuff, I cant remember it all!!! I didnt buy anything though. I have no clue why, it might be because I am so low on money, or because the stuff is so over-priced, or because its too overwhelming.

I went to FYE and finally preordered a copy. Since I"m in their little club thingy I got lots of deals. I put $5 down and when I get the movie (2disc set) I get a coupon for $7 off. PLus I got the movie case that comes wth 5x7's for $5.00 too.
I finally got the Sweethearts, they were 2 for $5.
I also got some door hangers, I couldnt pass them up, I've never seen them before. They are like the DO NOT DISTURB things you put on your door knob. It comes with 3. One is just of Edward, one is TEAM EDWARD with TEAM JACOB on the back, and the other one is Bella and Edward.

I went to Borders just to look around and I just happened to look up and there was the Edward figure!!! I squealed! People looked at me weird. LOL I had to buy it cuz I have been searching forever!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 am

Thats so cool you got some great stuff
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh I forgot when I got the magnets I FINALLY got the "I'm in love with a fictional character" bracelets. Everytime I went to get one they were sold out. I also got a new car sticker it says TEAM EDWARD and has the crest in the background. They have TEAM JACOB to.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 pm

I want a bumper sticker that says "I drive like a Cullen" because you bet your ass that is true!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 pm

They have license plate frames on cafepress.com. I think they have one that says that.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:40 pm

O......M......E!!! You are so my fave person as of late I must check that out now!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:31 am

i've seen the team edward and team jacob stickers online. but i was hoping and waiting until i went to the mall again. if they don't have them i'll just check online. with shawn's birthday and his party this week... he's tapped me out..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

I saw the license plate and I want it sooooo bad before the end of the year and before my long road trip it will be mine.....oh yes...it will be mine!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 pm

cklover42 wrote:
I want a bumper sticker that says "I drive like a Cullen" because you bet your ass that is true!
Me too Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I will definitely be getting that license plate frame
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:13 am

seems Ht is restocking tons of the old shit that they said they wouldn't bring back. one of them being the vintage case. i fought tooth and nail to get this damn thing along with the jewelry box. but i love this thing more than anything that i have i think.. so i'd say it's worth every dime. i just checked the tag on mine and it says $29.99. that means they went up $10! but it's still worth it..lol. it's not small at all!

vintage case
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 am

That is soooo typical! The moment I finally get a Edward blanket now they want to put them back online.....oh well mine is much better and so warm. I am happy but I must admit I am drooling over some of those shirts. Im going to get some for sure this summer.
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 am

oh Tam i saw that vintage case yesterday at my hot topic. I had never seen it before and i just love it! I didn't get it..but my bday is sunday so i am hoping for it..hehe...hot topic had tons of stuff..everything was stocked..and fye even had the lunch boxes..i hadn't seen those in the stores yet until yesterday! OME..I'm broke!! haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 am

I have 2 car stickers that I got for xmas in my stocking.

One says Mrs. Cullen and the other says TEAM EDWARD with a cute heart. I have yet to put them on my car cuz I wanted to wait till it got warmer outside.

:-)
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 pm

There is just so much stuff out and the scary thing is.....after New Moon we all know there will be even more then after Eclipse....then Breaking Dawn. Let's face it we need save as much money as possible for all the cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next