Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 pm

haha btw my fye had 2 mirrors. i took it out to look at it. guess what.. i left it at the store..lmao. it was ok, but not worth $40 and not worth me even buying that little piece of twilight item..lol
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:41 pm

I finally found some of the trading cards in my HT today!!!!! AND the broken glass poster of Edward that I've been looking for for like ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm

awesome!! yeah my HT had tons of cards the other day. i bought a whole box. finished out shawns set and was like ok i have to have at least whole other set at this rate and guess what.. i don't. i'm missing one freaking damn card..the cullen house. out of a whole box of cards i got 1! crazy..lol

but i have doubles and triples of everything else. dont' know what i'm gonna do with them...haha

man it took you a while to get that poster huh? mine always had that sucker restocked. sell out restock..sell out restock. posters there weren't a problem. well the week before christmas there wasn't shit.. but i guess that makes sense..lol

i just read that someone saw a twilight pencil box at their HT.. i'm like ok.. enough is enough yall.. how about just restock some shit that people want.. like jewelry boxes and those chest things. no they get a pencil box?! LOL are they gonna do anything else? i mean this is nuts the movie is about to be out on DVD and the new one to be filmed.. they can stop with the merchandise now..lol
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Mine NEVER had that poster in! They said it was always the first one to sell out when they actually had them. When I went there today they didn't even have the poster display anymore, just the cardboard boxes they were shipped in. They labeled all the boxes with the letters of the posters then left a binder there with pictures of which was which..LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 am

crazy! i have to say that it's one of my fav posters! i'm glad that you got it! jsut think with new moon stuff we will have a better plan..haha at least i do. there won't be anything get by me!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 am

holy shit yall! just when you think it's over! i just saw this person leave a comment in lion lamb about MORE shit that is coming out.

ie: more huge buttons, posters, a bag clip (?), a buckle, a chain wallet, door hangers, a rubber mural of edward, a slap bracelet (i dont even know what to say about that one...), a forrest umbrella, the cullen crest pillow/blanket, an edward watch, another cullen crest wristband, a photo box....

gah.. i wanted it to be over.. but you know i'll have to have most of this stuff..lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 am

AND another music box!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P5GRYW

this is madness.. i've never ordered from amazon tho and i don't know how it works..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 am

i was just on hottopic.com and they put some new stuff up. like the stretch bracelet and the locket and some trading cards again...they have ALL gone up in price. the cards are now $4!!!! the bracelet $18 (i gave $12 for mine) and the locket is now $20!! it was $15....they really are trying to rip the fans off..lmao
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:22 am

I think they will keep making stuff as long as people buy it..lol..i really want to get the blanket though..my daughter is dying for the edward blanket and pillow case Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:46 pm

ohh i wish i lived in the USA
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

hot topic online has a new hoodie and someone posted a new shirt that she got at her local store. it's got edward on the front and says are you afraid of me or something. it's the skinny girl shirts i think.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Damn skinny chicks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm

I finally found a larger FYE around my house. They had some Twilight stuff but not much. I managed to pick up a lunch box, the band aids, and one of the big pins. They had two different ones...one had the typical Edward face pic, and the other was Edwards face like how it looks on the broken glass poster.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm gonna check my hot topic on monday I haven't been in a week with the damn inventory. I have one of the big buttons its hanging near my bed. I like that new hoodie but I need new shoes desperately its like 20 degrees here and my converse aren't keepin my little feet warm. My pinky toes went numb today. So I gotta get thicker shoes haha.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:01 am

let me know about the hoodie. someone said it was the girl hoodies. ugh! damn skinny ass shit!

ohh i have all the big pins. that was the first thing i bought from FYE. i drove them insane until they finally just went and pulled them out of the box for me..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 am

I saw on a Twilight site that Nina Ricci ( A perfume company) is suing the makers of the Twilight perfume because the bottle is pretty much exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:12 am

i read that too! i can't wait to see what happens with that. i think it's a little silly. unless she had a copy right on it. but then i think if she did wouldn't that have come up somewhere when they were thinking of making this stuff..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm using the Time warner cable kiosk in the mall lol There are 4 new pins and like 2 new shirts at Hot topic. I got the pins!!! The shirts are skinny girl shirts BOOOO! But they are so cute. They have the pencil case but I can honestly say I don't know what I would do with it. The trading cards are 2.99 in the store but 4.00 online funny HA! Ok gotta get back to work!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:52 pm

girl get to work! LMAO i heard about the pins. guess i'm going to the mall later to see if my stupid store has them.

i also heard that they are coming out with all kinds of new valentines day shirts. all of them but one have edward on it and all of them...you guessed it.. will be in skinny girl sizes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 pm

guess will have to make our own.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Have ya'll seen the body shimmer? I think that would be cool to have. Be all sparkly.

OMG I wonder if I could get in the skinny girl shirts. I can fit in to an XL shirt, now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:02 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Have ya'll seen the body shimmer? I think that would be cool to have. Be all sparkly.

OMG I wonder if I could get in the skinny girl shirts. I can fit in to an XL shirt, now.

Well, NM on that. I just checked the size chart. and a 2XL for girls is 15-17. That shot my thoughts all to hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
agirlcalledkill
Bitten
agirlcalledkill

Female
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Anything Twilight related
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:45 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I'm using the Time warner cable kiosk in the mall lol There are 4 new pins and like 2 new shirts at Hot topic. I got the pins!!! The shirts are skinny girl shirts BOOOO! But they are so cute. They have the pencil case but I can honestly say I don't know what I would do with it. The trading cards are 2.99 in the store but 4.00 online funny HA! Ok gotta get back to work!

Here's an idea for the pencilcases for you. I bought 3. Each of my daughters gets one for school. Mine, well, I think if I end up taking it out of the plastic...I will use it as a small makeup pouch for my purse Idea
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm

I don't really wear much make up and I have a small purse. I love these pins!!!!
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:52 pm

lol now if someone could just buy me one of those awesome tshirts it would be amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next