Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 3 Golf Used in Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veedey
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-19

Top 3 Golf Used in Competition Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Golf Used in Competition   Top 3 Golf Used in Competition I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:50 pm

I saw only one golfer ranked inside the top 15 of the Official World Golf Ranking, Luke Donald, finished in the top 10 on the leader board at TPC Sawgrass on Golfdigest website. The key of win not only the great golfers’ technology, but also the best golf clubs. Let me just list the top 3 golf used in competition. * Mizuno MP-59 Irons with Graphite Shaft: The clubs are the Luke Donald’s love, and help him to win the Transitions Championship and regain the top spot in the world ranking. The MP-59 Irons are considered as the best game improvement irons that Mizuno have produced. * The Best Titleist 910 D2 Driver: 910 series include 910 D2 and D3 Driver, 910F Fairway Wood; 910H Hybrid are the most popular in the golfer world. Titleist 910 Series are not only the highest performing drivers in the history of the Titleist golf club franchise, but represent a true competitive advantage in driver performance and fitting. * Ping G20 Irons: The G20 Lines also always appear on the list of winner’s bag. Ping G20 Irons are designed to look like the previous G15 and G10 irons but they have changed the weighting in the head and modified the feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worthbuygolf.com/

Top 3 Golf Used in Competition
Page 1 of 1